[thirty three - up my sleeve]

Start from the beginning

my dad would probably kill me if he could hear what i was thinking right now. all those long nights of him constantly checking my teeth after hours at his office and always lecturing about what snacks i could and could not eat.

even at home!

even today,at twenty years old,sometimes i'll call my dad and he'll ask if i need a check up or a new retainer.

the trauma never ends.

and my hair,oh my gosh my hair!

i've never been one to be too self conscious about the sandy brown curls that cascaded down my back,almost reaching my waist.

until now.

i wonder how keith feels about curls.

he told me he liked my curls once,and i helped him with his a few weeks ago at his place.

but what if he doesn't like them anymore?

what if that's the reason he cut all his hair off!
oh no,he hates curls!

and don't even get me started on makeup.

the thing about guys is,you can never really tell if they truly love or hate something unless they just come out and say it.

with makeup,it's pretty fifty-fifty.

some guys hate it,others love it.

but i'd rather play it safe. i was pretty satisfied with the light coat of mascara and lipgloss i had mustered up the courage to put on.

i wonder how my body looks?
i thought.

i lifted the cropped shirt up off of my stomach even more,looking at my toned stomach.

tons of people have told me they would kill for my body.

i was healthy,i had abs and toned legs and arms,and my butt was a nice size and shape.

why am i thinking about my butt?

what if keith hates girls with big butts? is my butt big,or small?

i wonder,as i turned to the side,looking at my backside.

oh no.

"beautiful! keith's here!"
remedy said in a sing songy tone,making me pull my shirt back down.

i let out a deep breath before saying a silent prayer,and exited the downstairs bathroom before appearing in the living room.

when i got there,keith was standing there waiting for me,with a big goofy grin on his face.

oh god,i hope this works out.

what if he thinks i look like a fool?
-

what if he thinks i look like a fool?-