[twenty nine - out of her mind]

"keith,i understand that you're in distress but why lie?"Calvin's asked as he put down his drink

Calvin's asked as he put down his drink.

"lie?!"
he said in disbelief.

"oh so i guess Derek has a twin now?"
he said with his hands raised,making Calvin shrug.

"maybe he does."

keith groaned as he sat back down in his seat with his face covered.

"i'm telling y'all,we saw him just a few minutes ago. he's on the floor,dancing with some white blonde-"

"what do you have against white blondes?"
Jeremy asked,suspiciously.

"can you stop acting like a fucking bafoon and listen!"
he said making Jeremy shut his mouth.

"he doesn't have a twin,he's not supposed to be here and he's cheating on beauty!"
he said in despair.

"well go ahead,call beautiful and be her knight and shining armor. tell her he's cheating on her and be there to comfort her when she's sobbing on the floor."
Hakeem shrugged.

"but that's the problem! she's not gonna be crying,because she's not gonna believe me. if i call her and tell her about derek,she's gonna think i'm some self obsessed friend,who's only saying that because i want her for myself!"

"but don't you?"
Kari said.

he groaned loudly,turning his body away from theirs.

"okay,you know what,we can't be sure that that was him. he could possibly have a twin or even a cousin that looks like him. so,let's go back down,find him,and try to talk to him. that way we'll know if it really is him. let's not jump to conclusions."
Kyle said.

"okay,but only three of us,we can't make a big deal out of it,he'll see us coming from a mile away."
keith said getting out of his seat,waving for kari and calvin.

the three of them walked down the steps,joining the large crowd of people,in search for Derek.

"what was he wearing?"
Calvin asked as he peered at the large crowd around him.

"he had on a red shirt and jeans,i think. he's kinda my height and kari's color."
keith explained.

"okay well,you just described about twenty men in this club."
Calvin yelled over the music.

"what about his girl?"
Calvin asked.

"what about her?"
keith shrugged.