[seventeen - derek?]

"so just to recap

"so just to recap. assignments 25 through 28,for tonight's homework. grades are put in every friday and our next test will be on monday. you are dismissed."

professor wells dismissed the class as the students packed their bags,leaving the hall.

beautiful stuffed her things into her bag quickly before rushing to the front of the classroom,where mr wells was packing up his things.

"how can i help you?"
he said with a glare as he zipped up his bag.

"i just wanted to talk to you about my grade."
she said.

he sighed.
"all grades are final. whatever else you wish to know was stated in the syllabus."

"yes,i know that. but i followed the rubric for the last assignment and i only got a seventy percent."
she asked.

"yes,as i said. all grades are final,ms braxton."
he said sternly.

"there not even a chance in the slightest that you could reason with me?-"

"listen,you're a sweet girl. you do your work,you're quiet and you pay attention. but I'm not going to baby you. there are twenty other people in this class that are just like you,and the only way they got their grade up was by putting in the extra work."
he told her.

"but,i am putting in the extra work."
she sighed.

"you can ask anybody on this campus. i am not an easy teacher and this is not an easy class. so,if you're willing to spend some extra time and energy to raise your grade,i suggest you get a tutor."

he told her,before grabbing his things and leaving the hall.

beautiful groaned as she made her way out of the empty hall,heading bf for the parking lot.

she opened the double doors,searching for keith's car before realizing it was no where in sight.

kilani hummed as she looked around the parking lot,not seeing him anywhere before pulling out her phone,dialing his number.

the call rang four times before keith picked up.

"hey."
keith said into the phone,making beautiful smile.

"hey. i thought you were supposed to be my ride,what happened?"
she asked.

keith sighed.
"um,my class ran a little bit late and one of the exits were blocked so i had to take another way out. i'll be there in a few minutes,i'm coming down king street."