[six - we meet again]

"Have a good rest of your day,i'll see you all tomorrow

"Have a good rest of your day,i'll see you all tomorrow."
professor wells ended his lecture as the students packed up.

beautiful stuffed her iPad into her bag before swinging it over her shoulder,walking out of the hall.

she curved around other students as she tried to get to the parking lot.

she could barely keep her eyes open as she turned the corner,heading for the double doors.

her,sincere and remedy had been o it all night,even after they went bowling.

it wasn't until five am when beautiful was collapsing onto her bed that she remembered she had a class in the morning.

she only got three hours of sleep before she ended up in her class.

thankfully,the large Starbucks cup she had thrown away that was previously full of a caffeinated drink had kept her somewhat awake.

enough for her not to get in trouble for her head falling on the desk.
this wouldn't be the first time though.

she sighed as she saw the double doors in her vicinity,mentally smiling at the thought of her bed.

thankfully her next class wasn't for a few hours,so she could nap it out.

just as she was at the doors,her phone charger unraveled and fell to the floor,making her sigh.

she bent down grabbing the white cord before standing back up,coming in contact with a another person as she grabbed the wall.

unfortunately,it did not catch her this time.

her body and her bag along with it fell to the hard surface making her grunt in surprise.

beautiful's eyes shifted upwards as she looked at the individual before letting out a soft sigh.

"i'm starting to think you're running into me on purpose now,because this is just getting out of hand."
she stated softly as she pulled herself up.

the guy apologized sincerely as he tried to help her up,even though she had already done most of the work.

"my fault."
he told her.
"i swear i'm not,i'm just always tardy."

beautiful shook her head as she picked her fallen phone up off the floor once again.

she held her phone up.
"this is the second time. next time you run into me, I'm gonna need a new phone."