"Oh Jinnie."  Y/N tugged him close to her, wrapping her arms around him.  "It's okay.  It's okay.  I understand.  I do."  As Y/N continued to reassure Jin, her voice soft and sweet, I couldn't help but fall even more in love with my mate.  Instead of being angry with Jin for doubting her, she understood why he would feel that way, she understood the worry of a hybrid who was mated to a human, who was mated to a human who also had six other mates.

"Y/N?  Are... are you really not leaving us?"  Jimin's voice was nervous and when I turned to look at him, his long ears were flopped forward over his face, as he tugged on them anxiously.

"Oh baby.  Of course not."  Y/N held her arms out to Jimin and he rushed over to her, climbing into the bed with her and snuggling close, his head on her chest and his arms coming to wrap around her waist.  "Why would I leave you?"

Jimin shrugged cutely, but I could see the remnants of worry in his pretty eyes.  He looked up at her, the love so clear on his face that it stunned me.  If I ever second-guessed his love for her before, there was absolutely no way I could do it now.  "Because you have seven hybrid mates.  Because I... I know it can be a lot to handle."

Y/N ran her hand through his hair, smiling softly as he leaned into her touch.  "And I love my seven hybrid mates.  Why would I want to be anywhere else?"

Nodding his head, Jimin lay against her chest and I could see the contentment return to his eyes, a happiness that had been missing from the instant we found out Y/N was missing.

"Y/N?"  Yoongi stepped closer to our mate, his eyes holding the same guilt and regret that Jin's did as his hand reached out for her.  "I'm... I'm sorry too.  I was... I was the one that convinced Jin that you left us.  I'm so sorry."  The tears streamed down Yoongi's cheeks and my heart broke for him.

"Aww my sweet kitty.  It's okay.  Like I told Jinnie, I understand.  You saw something and it made you think I left.  I absolutely understand."  Y/N's voice was once again filled with compassion and sympathy, making me wonder if we really deserved her, if we were good enough for her.

"Kook was the one who convinced us that you wouldn't leave.  He... he believed in you all along."  Yoongi turned to me, a small smile on his face.

Y/N's eyes widened in surprise.  "Really Kookie?

"Um... yeah."  I rubbed the back of my neck in embarrassment.  "I... I doubted you so much already that I... I didn't want to do it again."  Moving closer, I sat on the edge of her bed, subtly nudging Yoongi out of the way, grinning when he hissed at me.  "I messed up so much before that I didn't want to do it again."

Y/N reached over and squeezed my hand.  "I love you Kookie.  You have no idea how much you mean to me, how much you all do.  The... the last thing on my mind is leaving any of you.  I promise you that."

I squeezed her hand in return, my heart lifting in happiness when she smiled at me.  "I love you too little mate."  Although I wanted to stay by her side, I knew the rest of our mates needed to be near her, to get the reassurance that she really was okay, that she really was here with us and not leaving us.  I looked at Jimin, but from the way he moved impossibly closer, I knew he wasn't going anywhere.

Taking a couple steps back, I let Taehyung and Namjoon have my spot.  I sat in the chair by the wall and leaned my head back against it, the exhaustion from the day taking over.  A head on my shoulder had me looking over to see Jin seated next to me.  "Um... thanks Kook.  Thanks for believing in our little mate, for trusting her to not leave us."

I kissed the top of Jin's head.  "Don't feel bad about it.  You were just reacting to what you saw right then and there.  Most people would do the same."