[thirty two - i like you]

Start from the beginning

"okay,but how do i even apologize to her? I'm not good at apologizing,do i need to right this down or-"

"no,just go to her and apologize. just speak what's on your mind and try not to look like a fool."
calvin's said,making his kids his lips.

"don't worry. everything will work out in your favor,if you just do what i tell you."
kari nodded.

keith sighed as he finished his drink.
"fine. so what now? do i bring her like a gift or-"

"no,no,you have to be smarter than that. what do all women like,that they can't resist,no matter how hard they try?"
kari asked himself.

calvin's thought before jumped up out of his seat.
"i got it!"

-

it had been three days since keith's talk with kari and calvin,and he was now standing in front of beautiful's apartment door.

he had been thinking about what he was gonna do and say the whole day; when he woke up,when he was sitting in his lecture,when he was on the way over here.

and now here he was,standing in front of her door,a bouquet of white roses in his hands.

he adjusted the blue beanie on his head as before knocking on the door three times.

he shifted his weight from one foot to another before clearing his throat just as the door opened.

he felt his breath get caught in his throat at the thought of seeing her again,before letting out a deep breath,realizing it was remedy.

"can i help you?"
she asked calmly as she leaned against the door frame.

"i just wanna see beautiful."
he stated.
"please-"

"did you cut your hair?"
she asked in an unsure tone.

"is beautiful here? or no."
he asked,trying to change the subject.

"no,she's not. she's at soccer practice,you can come back later-"

"she doesn't have soccer practice on Thursdays."
he let her know.

she smirked.
"so you do pay attention."
she laughed.

"look she's in there,but i can tell you right now,she doesn't wanna see you."
she stated,making him sigh.

"i'm not gonna let you in because your not here to talk to me but i'm on my way out and since you're such a big guy,you wouldn't mind taking this to the dumpster for me, would you?"
she smiled,pointing at the trash bag next to her.

"thanks."
she said,before he could reply,leaving the large trash bag next to him before disappearing out of the apartment complex.

keith shook his head,knocking on the door once more,waiting for her to answer.

he waited in silence,almost wanting to knock again,before hearing the soft pattering of footsteps behind the door.

"remedy, i told you to stop leaving your keys around,that's what the key hook is for-"

he heard her say before the lock clicked ,and the door opened,showcasing beautiful herself.