But Qin Ming's father was reluctant to leave his son, he didn't know the truth.

  He just doesn't want his son to leave, no one takes care of the family.

  Qin Ming is the pillar of this family, the old scalper of selfless dedication.

  Qin Ming is gone, who will support the family?

   is for this.

  This selfish idea, so the production team leader-Qin Ming's father just kept the eldest sister here, which caused the eldest sister to be unable to think about it, and he wanted to leave here on a snowy night alone.

  But at this point, what can she say?

  Don't let the eldest sister get a divorce and let the eldest sister not have the child in her stomach?

  Too wicked.

"Yue'er! Quickly let your sister into the house, don't stand, go in and warm it up, I'll boil water for you, sister-in-law, sit first, and I'll come right away." Qin Ming greeted warmly and returned Really turned around and went into the kitchen.

  This is my daughter-in-law's maiden family. The first time I see the maiden family, even the sister-in-law must be warmly entertained.

  Jiang Yue took her sister into the house.

  At first glance, the house is very clean.

  There are only three houses in this yard, and this one should be the main house where the couple lived.

   is regarded as a suite, and when you enter the house inside, it is a big kang.

  Kang tables are placed on the kang, to see if the furniture in the room is new or old.

  However, the red word "Double Happiness" is still pasted on the window, which has faded.

  It can be seen that my sister should be married in this house.

  And the time is not short.

  Of course, after all, Qin Ming is also the eldest son of the production team leader.

  The captain is out, if he can't get a room for his son, it's definitely not appropriate.

  Jiang Yue took her sister to sit down.

   Seeing her sister's face, Jiang Yue knew that her sister must be strange and worried.

"Just say whatever you want, Xiaoxiao, I know you are holding your stomach. I haven't asked you on the road, because I am afraid that others will see my jokes. Now you have a lot of temperament, unlike the one you didn't care about before. .

  Pour out what you said at once. "

  Jiang Yue took out a candy box, opened the melon seeds and peanuts, and there were some crispy candy on it.

  Push it in front of her sister.

  My sister used to like these snacks the most.

   "Sister, what's the matter? The family doesn't know about your marriage at all. If I don't come to see you, are you not going to tell the family that you are married? The child is about to be born!"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is really angry, the eldest sister ruined herself by doing this.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao was sad and desperate. All her hard work was to try her best to save her family, but she really didn't expect it.