Chapter 6: Family?

Phil watched his children grow. They were different and unique in their own beautiful ways.

He was always caught up with Wilbur and Technoblade. They had him taking them to see the world.

Thomas just turned four. His father, nor brothers, were at his party. His mother however made him a cake and wished him special wishes.

Thomas loved his mother, he knew she was doing her best. Even when she cried that night, for both his and her sake.

Thomas didn't know Phil as well as he knew his mother. Even at age four, he knew a father should be around.

After a week of being four, they came back home.

Thomas was excited, he thought maybe they brought him gifts from around the world. Because maybe they didn't forget.

Technoblade a Wilbur came through the door first.

"Wilby! Techie!" Thomas smiled. Seeing his brothers for the first time in a while was exhilarating for him.

"Hi Thomas!" Wilbur greeted smiling at the nickname, Technoblade smiled aswell. His little brother always made him smile. They would lie and say they didn't miss him, but they did.

Kristin greeted her sons with hugs, "Where's your father?" She asked, Wilbur spoke first.

"Outside tending to the horses." He explained, she hummed.

"Well, you boys must be hungry after traveling. Would you like some food?" She asked, clasping her hands together. She smiled her motherly smile as they nodded their heads.

She went off to the kitchen the other two following behind. Thomas waited back for his father. He wanted to greet him.

He waited, and waited, and waited, to the point where Kristin got worried of his absence.

Kristin went to the living room, she spotted her youngest asleep on the floor infront of the door. She smiled sadly at the younger.

She picked him up and carried him up the stairs. She went to the three boys shared room and placed Thomas in his bed. She covered him with his wool blanket, kissed his head, and left the room.

She went back downstairs, "Wilbur dear, listen out for your brother. I'll be looking for your father." She said while walking out the door.

She walked through the snow, it didn't bother her.

She went to the stable that was towards the side of the house.

She saw Philza, sure enough tending to the horses. 'The horses might as well be your children at this point.' she thought to herself.

"Kristin my dear, where's your coat, you'll catch a cold," Philza said, he heard the crunching of footsteps in the snow.

"When are you coming in?" She asked codly, and not because she was cold.

"I was just finishing with them. Is something wrong, dear?" He asked, concern laced in his tone.

He stood and went to their buckets for their food.

"Thomas sat by the door waiting for his father to arrive. He fell alseep waiting for you. On the cold floor, waiting for the father that didn't write, didn't send him a present, nothing." Kristin said bitterly, she didn't want to start a fight, not again. She just wanted Philza to hear what needed to be said.

"Im sorry, I was so caught up with the boys and our travels, I didn't think to write. Also what do you mean by 'a present'?" He asked confused, his faced showed too many different emotions for Kristin to decipher the strongest one he felt.