Chapter 3: Death

Hello lovelies.

SOME PEOPLE, were really smart and figured out the plot line for this chapter.

I rewrote the whole thing.
-----

Philza was now 30.

When he went into towns, he usually wore a disguise. A long cape that covered his arms and entire body. The hood hid his face very well, it was two times the size of his head.

Why did the Angel of Death hide his face? Because people started to worship him as if he was a God. They gave him a different look aswell. Saying he had wings that was as black as the night, crow wings, is how they would describe it. His body was purely muscle, that wasn't too far off though. They told tales of him. How he was a hero and how he watches over the villages at night to bring them safety.

As if he was sent down from XD himself to save their kingdom.

He didnt understand why they worshiped him, he was merely a soldier, but he let them do as they pleased.

It didn't bother him, much.

He needed to buy supplies, more metal ore and wood.

It was illegal for him to go out on his own to find ore, he had to buy the ore from a blacksmith If he needed new farming tools.

Let's just say he needed to replace a couple, anger does not go over well when you keep it bottled up. The wood was just too easy to break.

Philza sighed at the memory, it wasn't his best moment.

He arrived at the market that was in the center of town. He missed his old village, but he didn't mind this one.

He looked around for the blacksmith shop, he didnt come here very often so he gets turned around very easily, but he'll manage.

His mind drifted into a different world as he began wondering, hoping to stumble upon the shop he was looking for.

The mumble of different people, all from different backgrounds were muffled. Incoherent to his ears.

Different languages and accents, people from all over in one place.

Then he hard the clanking of metal and looked for the source, soon he discovered where the shop stood.

He walked through the sea of people to get over there. It didn't take much effort as people were kind enough to manuever out of his way.

He mumbled quick, 'Pardon me' as he made his way through, soon reaching his destination.

The blacksmith continued hitting the hot metal before dipping it in water, cooling the blade, then he turned to Philza.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" They asked, Philza looked around to see if he already had the tools he needed ready, but alas he didnt. He'll have to make his own.

"Do you have any iron ore? Raw specifically?" He asked, they hummed, "Let me check in my chest. If we do it'll be 100 copper pieces, or 12 iron pieces. If you have gold then 5 pieces." They stated before checking his chest.

"Would those prices pertain to one ore, or a bundle?" He asked, the blacksmith returned to a standing position.

"Well, how many do you need? I can cut you a deal." They asked.

'Well, I broke my hoe and shovel. My axe aswell.' He counted how many that would equal to.

"I'll need six ingots." Philza explained, the blacksmith hummed.

"What will you be paying with?" They asked, trying to calculate how much Philza would need to pay.

"I have copper and iron pieces on me." Philza saves the gold pieces that he received from the king.

He was paid a large sum of money for winning the war. Though he doesn't like to show it off, he likes to live a modest life.

"Alright, if you pay for copper ill say, 450 pieces, for iron, 60 pieces." They said, Philza was shocked, the total amounts were way cheaper then what he expected.

"I'll pay in iron pieces." Philza explained, he dug into the pockets of his pants and counted the total iron pieces he had.

100 iron pieces total. He'll be honest, he definitely does not need all the money that he has.

"Here you are." He said, he handed them roughly 72 pieces.

"Sir, this is more than enough I don't- Dont worry. Think of it as a thank you for the good deal. Besides, I can tell you need a new anvil." Philza stated taking the ore and putting it into a satchel that he had brought.

"Thank you..?" They asked, Philza chuckled a bit.

"Philza. Philza Craft." He swiftly left after that.

The blacksmith stood for a moment, realizing he just did business with The Angel of Death, and he was the kindest man they have ever met.

---

Philza made it home, tired from his adventure, he decided he would rather eat some food and walk around rather than make new tools.

And so he did, he grabbed some apples and a book, and he went to his favorite reading spot in the forest.

Albeit was on a cliff that he liked to sit dangerously close to, but he still enjoyed the view that it brought.

It wasn't far from his home, but it wasn't close either. He didnt mind the walk though. Rather, he enjoyed every minute of it.

He sat down, maybe 3 feet (1 meter) away from the ledge. He didnt mind being so close to the edge, he didnt mind if he fell, he didnt mind the dangerous fall and the bone breaking affect it would have on him.

He opened his book, rereading it for the fith time that week. He really enjoyed this book.

Time passed and he got tired, he decided it was time to head home. As he stood, the ground started to shake.

'An earthquake?' He thought to himself, he didnt want to stay to find out though.

The ground beneath him started to crack, he moved one foot and it all fell from beneath him.

As he fell, he wasnt scared, but at peace.

'Maybe Lady Death will forgive me for all the people I've sent to her.' He thought, he closed his eyes, then he hit the ground.

Rubble covered his body once it too hit the ground. He didnt feel pain, he knew, he was dead.

His soul drifted away from his body. Soon he would see the one he loved so dearly, but what will he do when he realizes that maybe he won't stay dead?
------
Word count: 1151

Ha, betcha didnt see that coming :)

Main character is dead POG

Also short chapter but i liked it. I think it was a nice filler and cliffhanger aswell.

I hope you enjoyed!

Also, I woke up too over 1000+ comments. You know who you are...and let me tell you, its the funniest shit I've ever read.