"Well, 19 years ago, my wife Ayla ran away from home." He knew all the articles that had been written about her abuse would have disappeared into the depths of the earth and that this fool sat across from him would eat up every word. 

"And she found a place to stay, a block of flats. Right next to your father's family. Your father had come to visit his mother one day and she had caught his eye. One thing lead to another and they eventually became lovers. She had deceived me and he had deceived your mother. Resulting in your mother committing suicide and leaving you practically parentless at 10 years old. Armaan had decided to settle elsewhere following the demise of his lover. And me, well I guess I just carried on living a disgusted life. My wife, the love of my sour life, who I had loved more than I had ever loved myself, had cheated me. Betrayed me and then, finally left me." 

Zunair's demeanour changed, he had gone from staring straight into Ismail's eyes with his left ankle resting on his right knee, to looking at the floor, clearly trying to puzzle together what he had just heard, with his arms on his knees and his head in his hands. 

Ismail smirked the fool was believing everything he was saying, just another little push and he would go berserk. 

"Ayla is the reason your mother died. And Alayna is her daughter. Heck I don't even think she is my daughter, she is probably a product of one of Ayla's affairs." 

And as expected, Zunair stood up straight, knocking the chair to the ground with such a force. 

He left without a word, but the anger that was being emitted from him was felt by everyone, leaving chills down their spines. 

He vision was tunnelled now. He needed to unleash his anger and what better way to unleash his anger than to hurt the one who had hurt him. He had to cause immense pain to the daughter of the one that had cause his mother immense pain and that was what he is going to do that for sure. 

In no time, he was in front of the house that his wife had entered. 

She didn't deserve such a title, especially such a well-known courteous name joined with her dirty disgusting self. 

He barged his way inside, to find his wife sat close, to a male, leaving no gap between the two and whispering something into his ear. Then they both burst out laughing. 

"Uh-hm" Zunair loudly cleared his throat. 

Alayna jumped and looked at him, her face brightening up when she saw him. 

But this reaction won't last for long. Soon she'll be afraid of  him even taking a breath. She should have known to not get to comfortable. For the curse that had been cast upon the Khan women was still alive and awake. 

"When did you come?" She asked, still shamelessly sat right next to the man, who was smiling up at Zunair. 

"Come" he ordered in a hoarse tone. 

She looked at him confused, not understanding the reason of his cold demeanour. 

"Come" he beckoned her again.

Again she made no efforts to move her body. 

Not being able to take it anymore Zunair lunged towards, grabbing her wrist in his hard grip and used his other hand to punched the man across the face, leaving his face bloodied and the man shocked. 

He kept his grip around her wrist tight, he didn't want her escaping and made their way to his car. He shoved into her seat and locked the door. He needed a cigarette and a drink. He looked around the foreign neighbourhood and saw a shop, he made his way there and asked for his necessities. 

After smoking through a pack of 20 cigarettes and pouring a whole bottle of whisky down his throat, he made his way to his car, to find the girl (I at this point really want to kill off Alayna. Intrusive thoughts 😜I can't dw she has to live) asleep. 

His anger took control of him and he slapped her, her body jolted whilst a red mark formed on her cheek. 

He gripped her cheeks, putting pressure on them that even he didn't know he was capable of. 

"Your mother made me and my mother suffer. Now you'll have to face the consequences." Alayna's heart was filled with dread. 

She thought he had changed, but people were right when they said that men changed personalities just as snakes would shed their skins. 

He drove through the streets of Karachi like a madman, nearly causing an accident at least 5 times. 

The tyres of the car screeched to a halt in front of his mansion. Alayna's eyes widened in fear as all the memories of the past were coming back. 

She looked at him with this expression plastered on her face but all he did was laugh maliciously. 

"You will never escape now" he claimed, before reaching towards her neck and making her body go numb and her vision blank. 

******

Sorry for being MIA for this long.

 Thanks for waiting. 

And by the way I've only written this chapter cause I'm procrastinating as I've got an exam tomorrow. 

Oh well. Time to revise now. 

Make sure to vote and comment!