Christmas with the Particles and Lotus

NOT CANON (Unless)

"A duck walked up to the Lemonade stand and said to the man, running the stand, hey, bum bum bum, got any grapes?"
"That is not a Christmas carol."
"I don't care."
"Get the ornaments, guys!"
"Where are they?"
"I don't know, let's find them!"
"WOOOOOO!"
"HOW DID YOU GUYS GET TINSIL??  Can I get some?"
"STOLE IT OFF MR TECHNOS HOUSE GOGOGOGOGO—"
"So RENT is a Christmas movie right?"
"THE TANGO MAUREEN~"
"Joanne is literally a goddess let's talk about her."
"Well that's up for debate, I mean it does take place over the span of a year."
"ANGEL IS THE BEST."
"I actually prefer Collins, love that man."
"ANGEL MY BELOVED."
"BRO THE FUNERAL WAS SO SAD."
"It starts at Christmas, ends at Christmas."
"Guys, we agreed to not talk about the d-word today."
"Dick or death?"
"... both."
"Damn."
"I WAS MADE FOR LOVING YOU BABY YOU WERE MADE FOR LOVING ME."
"WHY IS NO ONE SINGING AN ACTUAL CHRISTMAS SONG??"
"AC/DC SLANDER."
"THAT IS NOT WHAT SLANDER IS."
"...Tell me why—"
"AINT NOTHING BUT A HEARTACHE."
"Oooo~ we're under a mistletoe."
"GAY SHOOTOUT TIME FUCK YEAH!"
"YEAH!!!"

Iris had been trying to manage these fucking pieces of shit called particles for LITERAL years.  She wanted legs.  She needed to step on them or something.  At least 99 was there to keep her head (or lack thereof) on.  Plus, no murder allowed on Christmas.  Not her rule, of course.

She was most focused on how these purple fuzzies planned on setting up a tree.  Also how they managed to cut one down.

Of course, Ranboo had a lot more particles than they did twelve years ago.  They also hadn't seemed this... happy since then.  It was sad.  But she would let them be happy while they could.  Then they could plot the murder of a murderer.  Fun.

"Are you all getting stuff set up?" The 10-foot-woman who perfectly blended in with the falling snow came through the door, hauling the tree the particles manifested or something.  She was quite strong.  Lotus also hadn't slept in like 17 years but that happens.

Staring at the mess the joyful particles had made, she just chuckled.  Felt like the last home she'd ever had.  The particles were like these things she discovered called "puppies," she figured.  Her particles were in the mix.

"MAMA LOTUS!"
"MAMA LOTUS LOOK WE'RE DECORATING!"

"Really?" Lotus spoke to them with the tone someone would use with a five-year-old showing their drawing of scribbles off.  "I see!  Well, you all did wonderful, my voids of space!"

They all loved the name.

"MAMA LOTUS LOVES US!
"I'm her favorite."
"No you're not!"
"If Mama Lotus had favorites it would be Tubbo."
"Fair."
"TUBBO?"
"IS THE BEE BOY COMING??"
"YAY!"

Lotus's facial expression wavered. "N-no, lovelies, he's not coming."

The mood shifted downwards. "But... family Christmas?"

She shook her head. "He said no. But it's fine, and no one is going to try and force him to come, alright?" No matter what, even if she barely knew him, Tubbo was legally part of the family. She wanted him to feel as such. If all else fails, she at least needs to be a decent mother-in-law to the poor goat boy. Some of the particles already out the door immediately teleported back into the house at Lotus's command. No one disrespects Mama Lotus and her wishes.