Not a chapter just a nighttime thought

Hello readers. I hope you're all doing well. I just played Wii Bowling.

Anyways...

If, some way, somehow, Cynthia and Lotus (Ranboo's moms in case you forgot) met current Tubbo, their child's husband, how do you think they would react? Leave it in the comments please I love hearing people's ideas.

Here's what I think:

-The wives didn't know their child got platonically married to someone, a human, and they were kind of worried about the fact that the husband was a human. Cynthia brought her battle axe, just in case, despite Lotus telling her not to.
-They eventually decided that Tubbo was okay for a human and Cynthia put the axe away. She was really prepared to chop open his skull if Ranboo hadn't insisted that Tubbo really was a good person and that they really cared about him and they shouldn't murder him. Tubbo appreciated the effort.
-They both embarrassed the shit out of Ranboo. Tubbo found it incredibly entertaining.
-Lotus cried over Michael.  He was happy to have two Grandma's to go with Phil.  Okay, Lotus was partly crying because Michael was her grandson and that meant she was old by human terms.  To be fair, she's a Farlander so she has tear ducts but isn't burned by them.
-Tubbo never understood a word that Ranboo's parents said yet he was still very invested in their conversations that were most likely about him.  He loved the attention.
-At one point Lotus called Ranboo's standards low and she had to apologize to both Tubbo and her kid.
-Cynthia almost took Michael back to the End with her.  Ranboo said no profusely.  Michael's field trip to the End waits another day.  One day, maybe.
-Lotus was very interested in Tubbo's nukes.  Ranboo is concerned by not only their husband but their parents on a daily basis.

Yeah that's all I got.  Please I need ideas for this because I'll probably write this into a chapter by the end.

NONE OF THAT IS CANON!  IT'S A BIT BLAND!  PLEASE I FEED OF PEOPLES IDEAS!  I WANT TO HEAR YOUR EVERY OPINION!  LEAVE MULTIPLE COMMENTS OR SOMETHING please I live off notifications-

Have a nice day/have a good night!