Sleepoverboo

???

"We should have a sleepover." Tubbo told Ranboo as they picked at the grass.

It took a week, but the snow was mostly melted. Ranboo was starting to actually figure it out, too. They would forget about it though, and go through that entire process again.

Tubbo still came over everyday, although some "play dates," as Tubbo called them, were definitely shorter than others.  But a five-year-olds life is very busy, and having your dad be mayor of no place other than Featherstone.

Yeah, the town's name was Featherstone.  Named after Death's Lover apparently.  That being Mr. Philza Minecraft.  Yeah, no idea why. He literally had nothing to do with this town as he simply lived 1.8 miles away, and from the spot Ranboo lived 1.6 miles away. They didn't even use his name, come on.

Speaking of, the conversation between the child and Mr. Minecraft's family wasn't as interesting. It was mainly a "Hi," a few more words from Tommy, evolving into an argument with Wilbur, staring at Phil's wings for about 20 whole seconds, and then awkwardly walking away to play with the particles.

"Hm?" Ranboo mused, looking over towards the boy.  Today he was wearing a green polo shirt and jeans.  He had also seemed to get a haircut, as his hair was getting pretty long.  Tubbo repeated, "I said we should have a sleepover."

"Sleep... o-over?" Ranboo questioned.  They had never heard that word before.  Of course, they had heard of sleep, and heard the term "over," but had no idea what it was supposed to mean put together.  Tubbo seemed to know though, duh.  "Wha-what does that-does that mean?"  Well, at least the sentence formation was getting better.  It could always get better than... that.  Like, it's not bad.  But the kid needs more confidence in making a full sentence instead of second-guessing themselves all the time. They were doing well though.

Tubbo thought for a second. "Well usually you sleep at someone else's house, duh." He said it like it was obvious. Ranboo nodded to themselves. "Cool." The majority of the one-off words the kid said sounded good. Thanks Dream.

"AND we could do it right here! It's like camping! I'll go ask my dad!" Tubbo stood up excitedly.  "He'll probably say yes.  You should go ask your parents byyyyyeeee for a little biiiit!" Tubbo shuffled into the woods, his footsteps picking up speed once he was a good ways in.

Did they really not tell Tubbo that they didn't have parents?  They didn't, at least that they remembered.  Oh, that would be a sad thought if Ranboo actually knew what parents did - or, more importantly, were supposed to. See, Tubbo's dad would've said no to letting two five year olds sleep in the woods, where mobs would often form hunts, if he was a better father. Alas, he was more focused on running the town he runs basically.

"Don't worry, sweetie, we give you permission."
"Are we parental figures?"
"OH NO."
"You are not the father-"
"I mean, we HAVE kept this kid alive for a solid month."
"It's been almost three months now, 21."
"Shit, really?"
"Language."
"And yes!"
"Sleepovers yaaaaay!  We should have a sleepover!"
"Sir we are literally CONSTANTLY next to each other.  Even when 'sleeping.'"
"Why won't you let my have this one thing.  Please."
"Ha noob"
"I hate you."

Ranboo smiled at the particles arguing, thankful they could fully understand what the beings said.  Honestly, they loved all the particles, despite maybe 30-ish of them seeming to be missing. Ranboo didn't know numbers, though, so it didn't matter to them.