Stayingboo

Warning ig: Small children eating grossly (I wasn't sure if I should put a warning but reading it over makes me think "ew" so)

???

"So, Ranboo."

Philza sat next to the small child at the dining room table, whom wasn't using a spoon and was grabbing handfuls of cereal to shove in their mouth.  Admittedly a bit gross, was this kid ever taught manners? Though, they were five. That mostly justifies it.

"Hmm?" The kid turned while chewing the marshmallowy cereal. "That's- uh, me!" They pointed out. The father chuckled. "Why were you saying about, uh, parents?" Phil started the conversation.

Wil was busy ignoring everything from the couch and had a book now, reading away. But he looked up with a confused expression. He didn't say anything though. Maybe he was starting to realize why his older brother had stormed off. Wilbur didn't see it as a problem, though. This kid didn't seem too bad, though it could get worse and there could be a second Tommy. We just pray that that doesn't happen.

The child still looked confused. 99 took a glance at Iris. She looked pained. 99 knew she desperately wanted to tell Ranboo. Why didn't she, then? Maybe they would just forget it, 99 guessed, but that still wasn't an explanation. You know what? 99 was going to stop pressing the thirty-second particles buttons for info. The buttons seem to be being held down aggressively at the moment.

"I, uh dunno what that really... is." They shoved a few of the non-marshmallow pieces into their mouth, now turned away from Phil but not exactly wanting to talk to Tommy and Tubbo at the moment. They were being awfully loud. Ranboo's pointy Ender ears lowered off to the sides of their skull to try to use as earplugs in some form and make it quieter. It didn't work unfortunately, unless they were to cut their ears off.  No, that's not the plan.

"It's like..."  Wow.  Phil hadn't had to explain this to a kid this old before.  Tommy was like two.  Giving the old man a challenge!  Good job, tiny Ranboo.  "The people that are supposed to love you and take care of you and your siblings if you have them."

The kid blinked.  "I mean, um, so l-like... the particles...?"

"MY HEART??  GONE?"
"BRB FUCKING CRYING."
"What happened?"
"RANBOO MY BELOVED CHILD!"
"I'm SOBBING."
"Lemme just *sobs*"
"NO I CAN'T EVEN!"
"THEY'RE LIKE OUR BABY I'M GOING TO CRY JESUS CRIMINY MATE-"
"Crying noises."
"NONONONKNONOJINOHDKTRYNVGJCUVJSUL"

The particles were flipping out, most of them crying.  "They agree."  Ranboo pointed at the cloud of purple fuzzies.  The blond man was concerned. From what the crows had been talking about, these things weren't the best for parenting a small child. They were currently trying to knock over Tubbo's glass of milk. Tommy did it for them.

Philza needed to be paid for this.

"Hey!"

"WHAT?! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING IT WAS THE PURPLE STUFF I SWEAR!"

"You didn't pinky promise it!" Tubbo crossed his arms.

Tommy took it at an insult. "I DIDN'T NEED TO! THE THINGYS DID IT!"

"Tommy stop gaslighting Tubbo." Wilbur didn't look up from his book to shout that at his little brother. You're one to talk, sir.