I arrived at the office forty minutes later. "Good morning Helen," I said politely as I walked through reception. "How are you?" 

"I'm great thanks Colin and you?" 

I smiled through the use of the name my mother gave me. "I'm very well thank you." I walked to my office and switched on the computer. There were so many papers and clients files in my in tray already; at least I would be busy. 

At half past ten I went to make some coffee, passing David Smith's office, Helen was in there with him and standing too close to him with her hand on his forearm. David was married with three children and Helen had a fiancé, what are they doing together? I moved behind the door and listened to their conversation. 

"So my fiancé is working away this week," Helen said suggestively, flirting with a married man. 

"Hmm what a coincidence, my wife's visiting her sister with the kids so I'll be all alone in that big house tonight." 

She giggled like a dirty slut. "I'll be over at seven to keep you company, I'll just pop home first to change into something more, comfortable." I heard footsteps so I quickly went in the bathroom that was opposite his office. I clenched my fists and stared at myself in the mirror. That filthy dirty wh*re! Its women like her that are screwing up this world but will anyone else do anything about it, no, again it's down to me! I took a deep breath; I knew what needed to be done so I prised my fists apart and walked out of the bathroom. 

"I'm just making a coffee, do you want one Helen?" I asked, stopping in front of her desk. 

She smiled and rearranged her cleavage, making me feel sick. "Thank you Colin, that would be great, I haven't had one all morning, I've been so busy." 

"I won't be long." I grabbed her mug off her desk and took it to the kitchen with me. "Good morning Julie, Marie." 

"Hi Colin. We were just talking about that missing girl, Summer. They still haven't found her," Julie said, sipping her tea. 

"Who could do something about that?" Marie shook her head. "It's just awful; her family must be going through hell." Lily is better off with me than out their where she'll be corrupted by the disgusting wh*res in this world. Her parents obviously weren't doing a very good job raising her, she was walking alone in the park at night, and what about that boyfriend who claims to love her so much? Where was he when I rescued her? 

"There are some sick people in this world ladies, you two make sure you keep yourselves safe," I said, picking up mine and Helen's coffee and quickly walking out. 

"There you go. Two sugars, just how you like it," I said to Helen, putting her coffee on her desk. 

"Thank you Colin," she said, smiling suggestively at David who was walking past us. 

As soon as Julie and Marie from HR had gone on their lunch break I snuck into their office and opened the employee filing cabinet, quickly flicking to Helen's file. I grabbed the paper with her personal details and made a copy, putting the file back in the cabinet and shoving the paper in my pocket. 

Work passed quickly and I drove home to prepare for tonight before I went down for dinner. I had everything I would need packed nearly in the boot of my car. Lily was on the news again. I smiled; they were still searching woodland and knocking on doors. The police are useless, it's almost too easy. 

"Good evening flowers," I said happily, sitting down at the table. 

"Good evening. How was your day?" Poppy asked as Rose and Lily brought the plates over to the table.