~The Second Round~

I turned them around and pushed them against the wall. "You like it rough don't you?", I asked them. They looked at me in a rlly begging way and said: "Oh yeah.. I do! Pls Fu<k me Master! I want you so bad!" And so did I. My hand went straight to their a$$ and I spanked it a few times. A few soft m0ans escaped their mouth as one of my fingers went inside. I started to move it and went in with another finger after some time. "Aaah! Pls go inside! Ooh pls I wanna feel you deep inside!", they screamed. I pulled my fingers out just to spank their a$$ again and slowly went inside with my D¡ck. "Ooh fu<k yeah! Pls don't stop!", they passionately said. If the others weren't able to hear us before, then they would know exactly what we're doing at this point. I pulled it out and rammed it back inside, making them scream. At that point everyone were able to hear loud m0ans and the clapping (ykyk). I went faster and faster after every loud m0an they made. "Ngh you're so fu<king good.. I'm getting closer.. aaah pls t0uch me!", they m0aned passionately what turned me on so much. My hand went to their hard b0ner and I started rubbing it. They started m0aning out of control so i went even faster. They felt so good what made me so damn close. I heard a rlly loud m0an and felt something warm on my hand as they came but I wasn't ready now. I rammed into them a few times more and came inside while m0aning out their name loud. We both kind of collapsed on the floor and kissed. We were about to make out again but stopped when we suddenly heard lots of cheering coming from the room next to us. "Fuck I forgot its Rickys Birthday so they're all right next to us.. in Rickys Room", they whispered...