~One-Night-Stand..? or more..?~

I walked into the big Backstage Hall and was so excited to be here.. and to meet Ghost!  As I walked down the Room and looked for Ghost's Door I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. Behind me was Chris.. yes.. Chris Motionless.. I was so happy to meet him but at the same time i didn't know what to say.. so i asked for an autograph and were Ghosts Room is. He looked at me with a surprised face and asked why i wang to know it. I didn't know if i could say the real reason so i just told him that im here for an interview with them and it worked! He showed me the room and i was finally able to meet them!

I knocked at the door just to hear a „Wait a second.. i'll be there in a few seconds!" So I waited until they opened the door. Infront of me was now Ghost wearing a Leather Bra, some leather panties and a pair of Leather Heels. They had a thin jacket over it just in case someone else was there. As I saw them my D¡ck turned hard immediately. Ghost saw that and pulled me into their room. They threw me at their bed and locked the door.

The thing i can still imagine after that is the they poured in a glass of whiskey and handcuffed me to the bed. Ghost put some whiskey in their mouth and french-kissed me passionately. We shared the whiskey what turned me on so much. After they stood up from my body, they threw away their covering jacket and slowly removed their panties. The next thing i felt were two hands touching my rock-hard b0ner through my shorts. I felt how they removed my pants and saw how they looked at my big hard D¡ck with the most surprised face ever. I felt their hands touching my D¡ck as i let out a soft moan. „Damn your moans are so nice!" I heard in a sexy voice. I wasn't able to do something with my hands but Ghost kinda knew what i wanted next. They pulled out a butt-plug and slowly went on my D¡ck. Then they threw their bra away to reveal their big boobs. Ghost began to ride me.. first they were slow but after some time they got faster and faster. We both moaned rlly loud and rlly often when we felt that were getting closer and closer. They moaned „Aaah Y/N you feel so good!" directly into my ear. I began to ask myself the question how they know about my name but its even better when they know it now. We both came a few seconds later. Ghost came all over our stomaches and i came inside of Ghost. They're even better then in my imagination! it was just wow..