~"Let me help you"~

'I'm so happy that I can finally go on a concert again! Finally I can see my favorite Band again! I've been waiting for this for so long.. Aaah I'm so happy!' I thought as I held the ticket for the Motionless in White concert in my hands.

I put on my black ripped skinny jeans and my bandshirt and hopped in the car. I knew that there's still an hour for the concert to start but i've been so nervous.. 'what if i miss it?' I thought and drove to it. I drove for like ten minutes and got myself some iced coffee.

I was so happy when it finally started and it was great! I rlly loved it!! I was standing in the first row right infront of the band. It was almost the end if the concert when Ghost stood right infront of me. They're my celebrity crush for like 3 Years now. They were wearing a baggy dress but it rained a bit so it was tight against their body what made me rock hard. They looked down to me twice what was kinda embarrassing, I just hoped that they haven't seen my b0ner. After the concert I was hoping to find a toilet but instead of it I found Ghost passing me a note. I blushed immediately. I opened the note and read it. "I saw what happened to you down there as you saw me.. Let me help you! Meet me in 10 Minutes backstage! I'm waiting for you ;)"

To be continued...