~"Im your S1ut"~

The Next Morning I woke up to Ghost giving me some iced coffee and another note with their phone number on it. It seemed like we fell asleep after it yesterday, but i didn't care because Ghost.. Devin "Ghost" Sola gave me their phone number.. oh and the coffee. I stood up and asked for the bathroom because parts if my stomach were still covered with their cum. All I got was a "Follow me master~" and a wink.. 'Wow they're such a tease' I thought as I saw my D¡ck growing. We went into the bathroom and the first thing I saw was Ghost taking off their clothes and looking at me with begging eyes. I could't resist it and immediately kissed them. My tongue slipped into their mouth what made them moan. They helped me pulling off the rest of my clothes too and I pressed them against the shower wall. It tasted so good.. their mouth tasted like raspberry, some blueberry and a slightly bit of chocolate. I felt how they got a b0ner too, it looked so good. I've never seen such a pretty D¡ck. Ghost let out a soft moan as I reached out for their b0ner. We started the shower so noone else could hear us and i started to touch their D¡ck. It made them moan even more and even louder. I stopped it and Ghost looked at me with a rlly disgusted facial expression. After it they looked like they're thinking about something and started to talk.. "Pls suck my D¡ck.. I'm begging you master.. I would do everything for you.. i'm your s1ut.. your fucks1ut.. only yours.. pls suck me..~" I went on my knees, said "Good S1ut!" and started licking it. Their D¡ck tasted as good as their mouth so i took in their whole length. Feeling how they released some cum in my mouth i went on sucking. "Aaah~ your doing so good~ Nghh~ pls don't stop~ Mhh~...", they moaned. It turned me on so much so I started sucking it faster because I wanted to go inside. I deepthroated them as I heard them saying: "Im so close.. nghh~.." and they came inside my mouth. Their cum tasted so damn good. They hugged me when i got up and said in a rlly flirty way: "Ready for round number 2..? ;)"