Chapter Five

Morning strolls along and I'm laying down in bed, waiting for Leo to come in

Morning strolls along and I'm laying down in bed, waiting for Leo to come in. For one, I need new clothes, I need my bag, and I need basic necessities.

Which I am guessing he will give me as soon as I accept this deal.

Even though I know what I'm going to say, I go over everything once more. It's a dangerous deal to strike, but one I need.

And I'm betting he needs it just as much.

Which is why he is doing this.

It's going to be fun putting him through hell. If he thinks he can be the one to initiate all the terms he is wrong. I will be demanding some things and one is free will.

I won't be locked in this room all day everyday. And I want to go outside.

One thing I didn't get to do at my fathers was go outside. We never went to grocery stores or parks or any other places that others would normally go.

Maybe a few places every few months but it was never freeing. I also very rarely got to choose my own clothing.

The door opens and Leo strolls in, hands in his pockets. I sit up and smirk, scooting to the edge of the bed.

I'm still in my pajamas. If I had something better it would make me look more confident in this discussion. Dammit. Why do I have to go to sleep comfortable?

"So?" He asks with a raised brow.

I take a deep breath and say, "I have a few alterations."

He waits patiently as a way of telling me to continue.

"I want to be able to walk around the house and go outside in the yard. I also want to take some trips to the store and regular places outside of the house. If you agree to take me to these places, then I'll accept the deal to help you," I tell him.

"Is that all?" He asks, glancing down at his watch.

My heart beat accelerates and I say in a short breath, "yeah."

"Done."

"Really?" I ask, a grin splitting my lips.

"Yes. Now is the deal accepted?" He turns impatient.

I wipe the grin off my face and nod my head. "Yeah. It's done."

I can't help the smile that still forms on my lips. "What about my stuff? I need my bag and clothes and basic necessities."