"I agree." Charm said while drinking her shake. He bought drinks for all of us but he bought me the bigger sized one.

"Can you pass me the one at the right?" Arc pointed at the red velvet cupcake.

My outfit was a tight black dress that shoved some of my cleavage, it was the point of the dress since imma seduce the president in the scene

My outfit was a tight black dress that shoved some of my cleavage, it was the point of the dress since imma seduce the president in the scene. Then had the red wig in a low tight bun with one strand loose in front of my face.

3 inch heels, diamond studded earrings and lastly, normal contacts. I then wore a robe to not get it dirty till the shoot. I amble around the vicinity to pass time. I heard footsteps behind me and I saw Mr. Hendrix and Mr. De la Fontaine walking towards the elevator, which I presume they were headed to Mr. De la Fontaine's office.

What do I mean by office? Well this company is owned by Mr. De la Fontaine. Not having anything to do, I followed them. The elevator was about to close when I stopped it. When they first looked at me it was with distaste but then it turned into shock and interest.

"Aera? What's wrong?" As he ended his sentence all three of our eyes started glowing. The glow is not some sort of super bright idiotic light but a subtle but pleasant glow.

I could see their pupils dilate as they gaze at me. I waited for the glow to end then I smiled, "Nothing, I just wanted to say Good morning. See you later..Revere, Alicai." I said in a little sultry voice and winked and let the elevator door close. Their eyes widen and their mouths slacked open slightly.

I laughed (evil laugh) and got my switch to play animal crossing.

.

.

It was nearly time to start shooting, all of us gathered outside of the building. We have a scene at the car first then at the office. I met with the other two and we were all dressed. A part of the road was blocked for the scene.

Mr. Hendrix and Mr. De la Fontaine came out and asked everyone to get in their positions. We did the car scene first then it was time for the scene.

Mr. Miller left his office and headed out. I slipped in and went through his computer. I inserted the drive to steal all the data so that we could go through it later and find out what component did Mr. Perry added to it. 

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎...  ⋙

█████▒▒▒▒▒ 50% till complete

Then the door opened, 

"Miss Scott? what are you doing in here??" He asked and walked near me, right before his desk.

"..I was going to leave these files for you to review tomorrow."  I smiled and went infront of him with the papers on my hand. When I was close enough I dropped it, I slowly went down to reach for it while remaining eye contact with him.

When I got back up, he snatched the papers from my hands and pinned me to his desk.

"Miss Scott, are you purposely seducing me?"

"I may or may not be, what do you think...Sir?" I whispered and peered at the screen, I have 2 percent more till complete. I managed to touch my watch and press to signal Matias.

He leaned in and was about to grope my breast when Matias barged in.

That wasn't part of the script? He was supposed to really grope me and cup my butt..Hm.. -_-

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" He yelled catching Mr. Miller's attention.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 100%

<<< ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ! >>>

I plugged it out and got up, "I-I'll go now sir, good night." I bowed and rushed out, seemingly shy. I heard him sigh and then the door closed.

"You got it?" Axel walked with us, carrying a brief case.

"Of course I did." I smirked, "How about you?"

"Inside here." he lifted the case.

"Thank God, I hate cleaning the men's toilet." Matias sighed.

To be Continued. . .