Truth be told

Depuis le début

"So, what happened to the real Broussard?" Tony asks.

"He was found dead in a Berlin hotel room" Friday answers, "Where police also found a wig and facial prosthesis approximating the appearance of one James Buchanan Barnes."

"Son of a bitch" Tony mutters, "Get this to Ross."

"Yes, Boss" Friday says.

A mountain looms on the horizon. A caterpillar truck stops on the windswept mountain plateau. Zemo gets out of the vehicle. Set on rocks is an entrance with huge, rusted double doors. Zemo hacks away at the wall beside the doors. he uncovers a control panel and keys in a code whilst referring to a red book.

The huge, curved double doors break open a crack. Zemo pulls them open wider. He shines a flash light and pulls down the hood of his coat.

Inside is a vast, gloomy space cramped with shelves stacked with filing boxes. Zemo moves a ladder along and searches the boxes. he climbs up the ladder and removes a filing box labeled: декабря 1991 [December 1991].

Zemo walks along a tunnel which opens into a cavernous chamber with a high ceiling. He carries a VHS cassette and a flash light. Standing around the chamber a five large, clear sided capsules. They glow a gold yellow inside. Frowning Zemo walks up to one of the capsules and shines his flash light inside. In the capsule, motionless in a state of suspended animation is the enhanced soldier Josef.

Tony flies the chopper low over the broiling sea. He operates the chopper with a touch screen computer in a wall panel, "This is the Raft Prison Control. You're clear for landing, Mr. Stark."

The sea swells and surges as Raft Prison rises up from beneath. A huge, fortified, circular structure with small lights around the sides. Two semi-circular doors open up in the flat circular top.

The chopper lands on a helipad and the doors close above it. Tony, who's left arm is in a sling walks up to Secretary Ross, "So? You got the files? Let's reroute the satellites, start facial scanning for this Zemo guy."

"You seriously think I'm gonna listen to you after that fiasco in Leipzig?" Ross scoffs, "You're lucky you're not in one of these cells" Ross looks at Tony sternly and leads on through a thick, steel security door. Soldiers stand guard in an operations room.

Tony looks at a surveillance screen. it shows Wanda, sitting hunched and bedraggled in a cramped prison cell.

Another security door opens. Tony walks into a chamber surrounded by large, bared windows. Beyond the windows are a number of prison cells. Tony takes in his surroundings, "The Futurist, gentlemen!" Clint claps, "The Futurist is here! He sees all! He knows what's best for you, whether your like it or not."

"Give me a break, Barton" Tony sighs, "I had no idea they'll put you here. Come on."

"Yeah, well, you knew they'd put us somewhere, Tony" Clint states.

"Yeah, but not some super-max floating ocean pokey" Tony says, "You know, this place is for maniacs. This is a place for."

"Criminals?" Clint suggests, He stands up, "Criminals, Tony. Think that's the word you're looking for" He eyes Tony through the bars, "Right? That didn't used to mean me or Sam, or Wanda. But here we are."

"Because you broke the law" Tony states.

"Yeah" Clint sighs.

"I didn't make you" Tony says.

"La, la, la, la, la" Clint taunts.

"You read it, you broke it" Tony adds.

"La, la, la, la la" Clint continues.