Chapter 14: ROSEY

Start from the beginning

How he knows my heart bled because I never understood as a child why my parents didn't love or care for me.

Even if a person is a pretty flower, you'd never know if their heart bleeds. Unnoticeable.

It made my heart clench to know I never could pretend that I was fine for his well-being. It hurt me to know my brother worries about my well-being at such a young age.

The pups' age he was, was playing around and romping in places without care while he worried about his sister being okay about her parents' rejection.

Unfair, yes, but life wasn't cupcakes and rainbows...or not to all.

A sudden dread tensed my entire being, as his icy fingers chilled my cheeks and made it painful to scream.

His claws were out, as it dug into my cheek--not too hard for it to be painful or draw blood, but the slight twinge was still there.

He yanks on my cheeks for me to stare into the deep green of a glistening forest, their hollowness concerning.

I whimper when his grip tightened and his claws dug deeper.

The twinge was disturbingly blasting to a painful throbbing and it was intensifying the fear that squeezed my heart painfully.

His eyes blazed into my soul and made me uncomfortable--the thought of him seeing things unnerving me.

My toes curled and my breath caught up in my throat when I watched his lips curl into a wicked smirk.

"You see," he starts, his eyes traveling down to the rose I was gripping as if it could save my dear life.

He noticed and snickers below his breath, reached out and snatched it out of my hand.

I squeak when a short blast of agony hissed at my fingers, a painful pounding settling right after.

My heart pulled into a frenzy of fear and horror. Also in most cases, confusion. Does the conversation of his mother always turn out like this?

He pulls my face to force my sight on the rose he was gently holding.

What was he doing?

"Even how unbreakable a person seems by their beauty, that is what makes them seem tough, but truth be told, Rosey, beauty is usually the most breakable thing. For example, this rose you hold. So undeniably beautiful, a thing that could make you happy, but when crushed and broken, where does your happiness go?" he asks, his voice cruel and dark. Demanding an answer.

Tears stung, but my will for them to fall wasn't there.

"Answer me," he growls into my ear, causing a tear to drop. The trail that flew down my cheek, left tingles behind.

Another came with it. And another.

"I... I don't know," I stutter.

"You," he whispers, his lips close to my ear and kissing my ear with air, "Break. Your happiness is no more, Rosey. All those killing emotions eventually kill you. Crumbling you."

I stare wide-eyed at his hand crumbling the flower, not caring when the thorns pierced through his skin and dripped blood.

When he drops the remaining parts of it, the pedals and the stem dropped to the ground. The leaves no longer seemed pleasant to touch, the stem mashed as it drew green, sticky substance.

As if it was bleeding.

Another tear.

He yanks my head to him, my horrid gasp trembling my lips.

"St-stop...pl-please," I beg.

For a second I saw the guilt, the regret, but he hid it well before I could question him.

I wheeze, my eyes wide and my body pulled taut in unbearable pain.

The pain in my cheeks throbbed, but the agonizing pain that stabbed into my neck made breathing impossible for a second.

My head was pounding the moment the collision of my head hitting the ground with a great impact occurred, causing my vision to be dizzy and my senses hazy.

My hands instinctively wrapped around his hand that choked me.

With my continuous struggling, it didn't help as he crawled between my legs and used his other hand to push down on my wrists above my head to keep me still.

My heart leaped, throbbed, ached, squeezed, and cried.

"Stop moving, Rosey. If you'll just..." he trails off as he leans closer to my neck.

I freeze, tears streaming and sobs taunting.

His cold breath was excruciating as it hits my neck repeatedly. My skin crawled when he slid his hand up to cup my jaw and slid his tongue upon my neck.

I sob, aching me when the force to stop it ripped through.

"No... Pl-please... Ma-Master wouldn't wa-want th-this," I cry.

He scoffs, leaning back to stare at me with a glare, "I'm a prince around this Castle, love. Your precious Master can't do shit."

Cold. So cold.

I pinch my lids shut and sobbed.

I was terrified.

I can't go through this again. It's too much.

Too much.

I almost died yesterday and was saved by the vampire who seems to plan on hurting me.

Will I die? Would he take too much? Would he stage my death? Can I even survive this?

I may be healed, but the amount of blood I've lost isn't restored to the point of being fed from too much.

Moon Goddess, please help me. Just this once. I beg of you.

Again his tongue licked my skin, shivers prickling my skin savagely at the discomforting contact.

A scream. A shrieking scream ached my ears, as my lids squeezed shut.

Bolts of agony traveled up my throat and burned me, tensing every nerve and muscle close to where he bit.

I struggle against his hold and kept kicking. I knew moving only increased the pain, but the instinctive urge to get rid of the pain was pumping fiercely.

My flesh felt raw and sour as he kept gulping gulps of my blood. But I felt it. He was careful, taking small amount of sips.

He wasn't greedy, he wasn't in need to fulfill his thirst for blood, he wasn't out to hurt, but instead he was gentle and careful.

My sobs slowly died down when the blazing ache became bearable.

I've never been fed from my neck since my collar is on most of the time and when off, the ointment is busy healing the burned flesh. So my first time wasn't of the gentlest, yet ended gently.

I try to relax and stopped my struggling, fluttering my lids open to stare up at the glass ceiling.

My consciousness was still there 80%, so I knew I was fine. But for my body's sake and my sanity, he'll stop soon.

Maybe he just needed some blood to comfort his pain? Or cast pain on me to know I'll never allow a word of his mother slip again?

To my fullest hope, I hope I'll never do it again.

***

Hi people, how are you??

Was your Christmas great? Mine was.

Since I'm a bit late at updating, I'll update you two chapters.

Thank you for your support❤❤

For those who stick with me, I'll always appreciate you❤❤❤

My family and I are visiting their long, lost friends and I'll be honest, it's great!>3

Are you visiting someone? A friend? An aunt? A nephew? Comment, please!

Remember to vote\comment and share❤❤❤❤