🖤I Hate Forgiving You🖤

Start from the beginning

"Aww.. Don't be said my baby CEO..." Hazel uttered squeezing Y/n's cheeks making her startled

"I know you have just missed a golden chance of getting pleasured by your loving hubby because of your so called shower but don't worry you can still thanks him tomorrow or if you want you can call or just met him at his house right now.."

Y/n scoffed by hearing Hazel who was cutely smirking at her which made
Y/n to snatched the chocolate from her hand making her bewildered.

"That was for me Ms. Smith so stop running this mouth to fed your crocodile's tummy.. " She spat and started eating the chocolate making Hazel to glared at her and then ran towards the table cabinet.

"Don't worry, I have more here.. And don't forget sharing is caring Mrs Jeon.. " She spoke grinning while taking more chocolates from the table and started unwrapping them.

Y/n again rolled her amber eyes at her and then laid down on her bed while eating her chocolate with a visible smile on her face, realising he still remembered about her each and every favorite things .

Her heart tingled more as the sweetness of the chocolates started melting into her mouth more and then she felt Hazel laying beside her on the bed and then hugged her like a pillow while wrapping her arms and legs over her.

"He really loves you Y/n,so much that even a blind can see it in his eyes everytime he looks at you... "

Y/n heard Hazel speaking which made her to tossed her head around and looked at her who was licking the chocolates like a kid

"Just like I look at these chocolates.. "

Y/n chuckled hearing her baby voice and then embraced her back which made her eyes to fall on those white lilies on the jar.

Her smile slightly dropped recalling them laying on the floor and the reason was still unknown to her but she shrugged herself and decided not to let any negative thought to consumed her even a little bit because now she started believing that everything was really changing in her life for good but little did she know, it was not for good but for worst...

Next Day

"I am so happy... Your reports are perfectly alright... " Hazel spoke while gazing at Y/n's blood reports who was sitting on the passenger seat beside
Y/n.

Both the girls were driving back from the hospital after finishing up with her appointment with the doctor.

"The doctor said now you can try for a baby without worrying about any kind of complications.. "

Y/n's grip slightly tightened on the steering wheel hearing words which didn't go unnoticed by Hazel who sighed and spoke calmly.

"Y/n...I know that incident was way too much painful for you as it could be for any woman but now look at the brighter side, you're completely healed and now I think it's the time you should talk to Jungkook about this. .. "

Hazel said and in return saw her gulping hardly who was looking straight at the road. ..

"Y/n....he was the father and now as everything is turning better between you both.. I think you should tell him as he has every right to know abou. "

Hazel's words got stucked into her throat when she felt a forceful tilting of the car as she got aggressively shrugged in her seat .

"Y/n....." She spoke bewildered and looked at Y/n who was breathing heavily and that was where Hazel noticed what was about to happened.

Their car was about to get crashed with a truck which just fortunately got passed by it without any harm.. Hazel immediately placed her palm over Y/n's shoulder and spoke.