"mm we will , after wei ying rests"

"lan zhan ....... lets kill the beast then i will rest okay ?" he gave a reassuring smile 

"fine, wait a minute " lan zhan got the forbidden chord assassination thread ready and nodded at the direction of wei ying after setting the trap up 

wei ying eyes glowed red . "get up" he ordered and grabbed the other side of the string . the moment the head of xuanwu got up , it was strangled . it took 15 minutes to behead the xuanwu . 

wei ying fell on the ground with a plop after successfully killing the monster . lan zhan carried him in bridal style to the wall and changed his dress with his own spare one and let him bury his head in his crook of his neck . he patted his back and hummed till his husband was asleep . he went to his meditative state . 

but what he did not know was wei ying's fox ears and tail was out 

----------------------------

THE OTHER SIDE:

The disciples along with the sect heirs ran and ran without taking any rest . It has been 5 hours since they have been running . It will take a 72 hour journey to gusu from qishan on foot .

"I-i cant run ...... Please lets take some rest sect heirs " a female disciple said. it was already night . And nothing could be said about this.

"I think I found a cave , that way " mianmian said and they all went inside the cave to see a big cave which could fit all of them in .

"Here" chenqing threw her quaikun pouch to zixuan who caught it with ease . He opened it and his eyes widened . He looked at her demanding an explanation ." I plucked them on the way thinking it may be of any use " chenqing said and went behind stygian and held his hand.

"Do anyone got any towel or any clean clothes??"

A nie disciple gave him . He opened it entirely and laid it on the ground . And turned the quaikun bag upside down and many juicy fruits fell down for everyone's surprise. "Dig in" zixuan said and took two fruits and walked away for everyone to take them .

The fruits were more than enough and everyone thanked chenqing who just smiled at them . "If only cheng shixiong was here , he would have hugged you until you die" a jiang disciples said .

Silence.

The entire room quieted .

"I dont think that both died there , there was no blood there , only their belongings nothing else ." Stygian said and everyone believed him .

Suddenly xichen motioned them to stop talking and everyone obeyed it .They all heard a faint shout "find them all and kill all the disciples!"

"What do we do now ?" Another female disciple asked

Yanli took out a illusion talisman which was given by jiang cheng and activated it . Everyone saw a faint purple screen covering the top till the bottom of the cave .

They all held their breath when a wen disciple crossed right in front of the cave. He looked at the cave and went out informing that no one is here.

And the wens left. It was then everyone left the breath they didn't know they were holding .

"My a-li is amazing " zixuan said with a blush which made yanli blush as well

"We need to sleep and restore our energies . All males will take the right side of the cave and the females on the left " xichen said and divided everyone . And soon they went to sleep .