CHAPTER-13

LAN ZHAN POV:

today i am going to caiyi town along with brother , jiang wanyin  and few other disciples . i was with my brother while he was with jiang wanyin .

"wangji ....... i think you like young master wei?"

i turned to him abruptly while staring at him

"so it is correct ?"

a blush crept on my cheeks "mn"

"what do you like about him?"

"everything....... literally everything "

"what will you do if young master wei falls off a cliff ? just a scenario not truth"

i looked at him "i wont let that happen he belongs to me ..... i will take care of him........ even if this world hates him....... i will hide him under my wing " i said eyes full of fondness

"so you mean you are in love with him?"

i turned to him with a blush and ran away from him

(LXC: i have a cute brother ...... i will fullfil his wishes ....... he came out of darkness a bit after meeting young master wei .......... i will cure him)

LATER:

all of us boarded on the boat to hunt water ghouls . wei ying stood on the next boat to the right of mine. each time he speaks with me he seems happy ........ does he feel the same way as i feel?

suddenly he shouted at me and splashed water on me i was able to jump on spot without coming in contact to his boat . "ridiculous" i turned my head . "sorry sorry lan zhan"

he flipped the boat i was in upside down . i saw ghouls and killed them using bichen. he smiled at me and moved away to let me stand next to him .

we didnt speak . i felt that something was wrong going on .

"lan zhan do you feel something is off ?"

"mmn i feel like we are being cornered "

"but i feel like we are being sucked to the middle ....... let me see " he gave his sword to me

i was curious to know the name of the sword and i saw it . it was ----- whatever?'suibian?' . wow .... you and your personality ........ matches this . i have no other word to praise this

i looked at him and froze ... our boat was the leading . so people could not see his face . his eyes were crimson red as he looked into the water and at a certain moment it turned into slit pupils with fangs visible as he gasped while opening his mouth to speak

i mumbled slowly for him to hear  "your eyes and fangs are visible .... hide them"

he looked shocked at me for a second but eventually took a blood red pill and ate it . his eyes turned into his natural silver . and turned to me and pulled me to him . at a corner of my eyes i could see jiang wanyin throwing death glares and my brother putting a thumbs up . he came closer to my ears . "i am sorry for making you witness it "

i hugged him in shock leaving the other shocked over my behaviour "no. wei ying is not at fault . you look beautiful . i wont stop loving you even if you are a demon . "

he caught my robes and kept his hands on my chest . "really lan zhan? do you love me ?"

"yes"

he looked red at my face . i have never seen him this close .(beautiful........ i will protect you from everyone ....... be mine )