CHAPTER-33

Wangji woke up the next day to find himself holding wei ying in his arms. Yesterday's thoughts made him blush .it really felt so good. He loved it . But he will not let himself be wrecked by his husband again .

Oh right, they should go to gusu to prepare for archery competition in 2 weeks . He thought as he stood up to feel a little sore . He then took a warm bath and relived all the soreness in him .

He went to wear his clothes to find his bite marks healing . He chuckled inside , wei ying really cleaned him and applied medicines on him to not feel pain .he wore his robes and went to wei ying and kissed his sleeping beauty on his temples and whispered "good morning love, i will be outside"

Wei ying who was sleeping opened his eyes and pulled his husband and sat up "good morning a-zhan, kiss"

Wangji smiled and kissed him . Wei ying then gave a satisfied humm and went to washroom to get ready

Wangji went out to the dinning hall where he met his lan and jiang family . Once the lans noticed him they ran and hugged him .

"Good morning dad , brother ,uncle"

"Wangji!!" This took the said person in shock . He looked at them with full attention . Qiheng jun removed the robes on his shoulders and looked at his skin .

"Wait wha-?"

The marks were almost not visible now . "I am fine dad"

"I don't believe it"

" Wei ying healed me up "

"No wonder you are not limping" wanyin spoke .

Wei ying came in with his jiang robes and a smile on his face " good morning everyone"

For a moment the jiangs had a smug face . They all had their breakfast in silence.

"Sect leader jiang and madam jiang , thank you for your hospitality to us these days on our stay" qiheng jun spoke as all lans stood up and bowed .

"Not a problem sect leader lan , we will accompany you until your boat arrives " the jiangs bowed as sect leader jiang spoke.

And so they were walking towards the dock . Wei ying and lan zhan was silent and was holding their sibiling's hand .

"Is something wrong wangji?" Xichen spoke. "I want wei ying to come to gusu along with me " he sullked . Xichen had a urgency to pack wei ying in a sack and present it to his cute brother with a bow as a design on it

However Before every one would comfort wangji ,all were disturbed by a loud 'mama' . They turned to the side and saw two kids running towards them .

To their surprise, wei ying crouched down with wide arms and warm eyes and said "chenqing, stygian what are you both doing here?"

"We missed mama so we came to you " they both said it at the same time . Every one could not see the faces of the kids as wei ying's shoulders were hiding their faces .

Qiren was angry "wei wuxian what is the meaning of this? Did you get someone pregnant ? Are you cheating with my nephew?"

The kids released the hug and the older of the both kids spoke"mama  is not cheating with any one " and held the younger one by hand and stared at qiren .

Every one's eyes widened at this. The one who spoke looked like wangji and the other looked like wuxian in female form. "Papa!!" The girl ran and hugged wangji's leg . Wangji smiled and picked her up.

"Chenqing, stygian it is not safe to run away like this" he lightly scolded earning giggles from the kids .

Wei ying picked stygian up in his arms and kissed his cheeks . Wanyin had too much of confusion he spoke to the kid in wei ying's arm "you just called shixiong as mama , did he give birth to you?"