CHAPTER-37

AN:  I AM FRIGGIN GROUNDED BY MY PARENTS NOW !!!!!!

JUST BECAUSE I HAD A ANIME AS A WALLPAPER!!!!!!!!! 

SERIOUSLY , I WONDER IF I COULD WRITE STORIES AT THIS RATE!!!!!

THEY ORDERED ME TO BE IN FRONT OF THEM EVERY SECOND I AM HOME , FUCK !!

------------------------------

all the disciples went to the teaching hall to find wen chao sitting arrogantly . he looked down on them like they all were lowly shits . he smirked after every one were in formation

"good morning- dear students!!" he fake chirped . everyone wanted to gag . but this treatment was better than yesterday . so they said nothing 

"we greet teacher wen " every one collectively said as they bowed unwantedly . he just hummed in response

"i am pretty sure everyone have learnt the rules and history of wen , so anyone will volunteer to tell it?" all students huffed as they looked away . "fine then i will pick one , second younger lan !" the said person ignored him completely . "then , young master jin" . he snorted and folded his hands and looked away . he was losing patience but his brother had said him not to hurt any of them .

"then young master nie?" huaisang was pissed off . he snapped his fan open and covered half of his face and glared at him . wen chao got a shiver down his spine , how could a person with almost no cultivation glare like a eagle at him ? . he ignored the shiver . he turned to the girl he liked the most , despite being given a middle finger in return . he smiled at her " how about you beauty ?" he pointed towards chenqing to meet the gaze of wei ying glaring at him . 

looking at him always made him scared for some reason . he reminded him of that demon who killed 150 highly skilled bodyguards singlehandedly without any injurie on him . those voices he heard in cloud recesses ....  they were terrifying . he was unable to sleep without his bitch for a month . but those voices come as a nightmare . suddenly being reminded of those gave him a shudder .

--------------------------

wen rouhan and wen xu who were watching it were pissed . wen xu stood up abruptly along with wen rouhan , he turned towards him . "change of plans , we are making them go now itself , okay?" 

wen rouhan nodded , he called for his servant and passed the message . the servant nodded and left 

-----------------------------

wen chao was struggling not to scream now . every one was glaring at him . luckily a servant told him about the new plan . happy that he wont be able to look at them . he stood up and calmed his breathe . "everyone get going we are going some where " he moved to a horse and sat on it 

"why are you glaring at me like that? walk ! come behind me "

every one rolled their eyes at him .

"my lord!!"

"jiaojiao!"

he helped her on the horse .

and soon everyone left . 

they all reached the place "find the cave you all!! cant you see my master is tired of you all?!" everyone wanted to slap her .

the sect heirs and their disciples are sitting on the ground not minding if the robes getting dirty. everyone shared all the snacks and water to each other , not minding if they were from the other clan . for a moment they all felt like a family . some even shared with the sect heirs who had nothing but water to which shared the others with a smile .