CHAPTER-2

it has been another 10 years since the wen family accepted me as one among them............

especially qing jie who checks my condition everytime she is with me

we were suddenly ambushed by wen chao in his 15's along with a troop of 50 people with him. only me , qing jie ,a-ning , uncles , aunts and grandma survived . out of 500+ people living only 100 of us survived . i was able to gather atleast that much , i was happy to save my family .

we were trying to flee only to be caught by wen chao and his 15 highly skilled bodyguards . i know .......... we can only escape by fighting .............. so i took to fight leaving jie to protect the people . after a gap of 25 years (yea now i am 475 years old) i used resentful energy. i was successfully able to defeat all the troops leaving wen chao unguarded. i was stopped by jie from killing wen chao . he is too traumatized to move i used resentful energy to knock him out  . i grabbed everyone in my resentful energy and transported to burial mounds .

when we went to burial mounds , i took them to my cave where i kept my lan zhan.

but i never expected to see chenqing and amulet to be in their human forms cleaning the cave and planting blue spider lilies(do they even exist?)

chenqing was a girl with red eyes and had a loose wavy hair . when she is not doing anything (not using resentful energy) her eyes are silver like mine . she looks like me

stygian was a boy with red eyes but had a straight hair. since he had a golden red tassel in tool-form his eyes were golden. he also looks like me

but.........

both are so dead inside like my husband lan zhan. it always makes me chuckle at them

when they noticed me they came to hug me and called me mommy(w-when did i become a mom to my cultivation tools?)

then i went to see lan zhan's body to see his condition . i was shocked to see him as such as if he was sleeping with more flowers 'blue spider lilly again?'

i had  a weird feeling growing on my stomach . i kept my hands on my mouth and turn around the other way to run so that i can puke outside somewhere else. but the looks on the faces of the wen family shook me .............. i turned around to look on the blood pool and froze ........

my eyes became slit and crimson red and my tooth became more sharper than it was a moment ago ....................