CHAPTER-27

wanyin who was awake for a while on some one did not speak anything at all. not that he was fully somber either . he noticed a white dress beneath him . 'ohh this is zewu zun' he concluded after a while of staring at the white dress .

he then noticed a wuxian who is clinging on wangji and holding hands with yanli . then qiren and qiheng jun . that means he is in cloud recesses now . he was not hungry

he felt something churning in him . his head ache being worse .

wuxian having the most sharpest senses pushed wangji and pulled yanli and hugged her with hands on her back and maintained distances from xichen who wondered . it was the next second wanyin vomited colorful rainbows on him.

xichen screamed . he broke rules and tried his best to drop wanyin on spot . wanyin with his high strength did not let go of xichen and continued his rainbow work .

"a-xian thank you "

"always at your service shijie"

"ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" xichen was too smelly and his smiling face mask broke .

jiang fengmian and yu who heard the scream ran to the spot and found this scene . they both face palmed on spot

"nyahhhhhahahhha.... lan zhan lan zhan did you see that .......... your brother is cute when his face mask is broken.......hahahhaha"

"wei wuxian why didnt you save me at all" xichen shouted and pouted

"because of 2 reasons - wanyin's grip and i wont make it in time "

"you cant let me suffer "

"suffer once ..... he does that every time on me "

"you-"

"er-gege....... xichen-ge is scary .." he dramatically hugged wangji "but still cute"

"hmm"

"not you too wangji " xichen shouted

"mmn wei ying brother is scary"

"hey-"

huaisang who used to be a light sleeper since his mother died woke up to the noise and ran to the scene and was speechless . zewu- zun was painted rainbows and wanyin hugging him . sect leader jiang and his wife face palming . qiren and qiheng jun speechless . zewu zun's smiling mask broken and is literally shouting at his little brother who is hugging wuxian who is laughing and hugging his sister in his arms .

wow! what a mess

he went to them

apparently wanyin stopped putting rainbows at the moment and wiped his face clear of rainbows with his kerchief

huaisang went and stood in front of wanyin

"hey jiang-xiong what happ-" wanyin got another bout of rainbows out of him . unfortunately the rainbows reached not to zewu zun's dress but huaisang's face as he was facing him

huaisang's face is fully painted with rainbows now

"hahhahahahha..... lan zhan, shijie, did you see that? did you see that? ......... hahahhahah"