18

"Sage? What are you taking about?" I'm honestly so confused.
She pulls out her phone and opens Snapchat. She swipes through over like 100 people until she gets to someone. She goes onto their private story and shows me. The video. A video of me and Harry. Not just from the door or anything, he set up the camera. He had set up his phone without me realising and put it up. I run out of the house in complete anger. What the actual fuck? He seemed so nice as well and he just fucking ruined everything. What the fuck am I going to do? Millions of things go through my head and there is only one thing I know will get it taken down for certain. And it's going to be one of the most awkward things I've ever had to do.

I rush into the flat at 2:03am and see Sherlock still up. He's sat reading a book before looking up at me with concern in his eyes.
"Y/N! Where on earth have you been? I've been texting, calling, you didn't pick up once!" he shouts, more out of care and relief then anger though, I think.

I start to tear up but look down to the floor quickly to try get them away without him seeing.

"Y/N? What's wrong" I hear him get up and move towards me and I feel his hand on my shoulder. I look up to see a concerned expression on his face.

"Sherlock, I need your help," I say whilst sniffing.

"Yes of course anything."

"It's really embarrassing though," I say as I start to shake and tears begin to spill from my eyes again. However, this whole time I don't make a sound, too accustomed to making sure my cries are silent.

"Please, just tell me. I'm not going to judge you or anything. I just need to know what's going on so I can figure out how to help you."

I look back down, too ashamed to look him in the eyes, "I need you to uh, get a um, video, taken down from Snapchat."

"That's what you're upset about? A video on Snapchat going public. Don't worry it can't be that bad," he says whilst going to give me a hug.

"No no Sherlock. It's not just a video, it's really bad," I almost whisper whilst continuing to look away.

"Why? Can I see the video?"

"I'd rather you didn't, or Mycroft."

"Why? It might help us?"

"No, it won't. I just need it taken down as soon as possible without you seeing it."

"The last part might be incredibly hard but I'll try my best not to. You're going to have to tell me what's so bad about the video."

"It's not just a normal video Sherlock, it's so bad," I cant even speak properly without starting to shake even more.

"Y/N, what's in the video," he says in a calm tone but i now know that I need to tell him what's in the video. I can't do this, it's too embarrassing. Especially since he's my brother.

"It's of me at this party that I just went to, and I'm with this boy called Harry. And we um.." I imply what happened but Sherlock doesn't seem to get it.
"We.."

"You need to finish your sentence Y/N. What did you do?"

"We um, we had.. sex," I say whilst looking down. It goes silent and I look up to see Sherlock on his phone with an extremely surprised expression on his face.

"It's taken care of, one of Mycroft's men are sorting it out now. Don't worry. Now, did this Harry, make you do any of this?"

"No."

"Did he ask you clearly about whether you consented or not?"

"No it just kind of happened. But i never told him to stop and it's not like I seemed uncomfortable or anything."

"We're you drunk when you did this?"

"No."

"Was he?"

"No."

"Were you high?"

I just look down, not wanting to answer these dumb questions anymore.

"Y/N, answer me. Were you OR him high at the time?"

"We both were.."

"Okay, I'm going to let this slide until tomorrow. You need to rest. Let's go to bed."

With that, we both went to bed but I just lay awake all might, not sure how to feel. I have no doubt in my mind that it has already been taken down, I'm just glad that neither Sherlock or Mycroft saw it. The things I was saying, the noises. They're all perfectly fine in private, in the public they definitely aren't.