-4-

I wake up at 8:45am to a random man in my house. he's quite short, grey hair, looks tired like he has kid. I just look at him blankly from the sofa until he realises that i have no idea who he is.
"Sorry for waking you. I'm John Watson, Sherlocks friend. he told me to come up and tell you that a taxi's going to be here at 9."
"Oh uh, thanks."
he looks a bit awkward for a moment before leaving.

today's the day. i get up and quickly change, nothing fancy just a hoodie and some joggers, and put on my shoes. I quickly brush through my hair and brush my teeth and head down the stairs, to the taxi waiting on the road.

after a quick journey there, all of 5 minutes, i find myself walking through the halls. the bell rings and the teenagers all make their way into classes, silence filling the now empty corridors. i make my way to the toilets and look in the mirror. i look a bit pale and sickly but nothing to bad. i've got some vodka and some smokes in my bag just in case i really need them. i'm going to try my best to get through the day though.

making my way into class, Ms. Carth makes hideous eye contact with me.
"wow, look who showed up! you actually made it!"
god this is going to be a long 3 hours.
"go and sit down or do i need to remind you of where you sit?"
"no, i'm quite capable of finding my seat thanks," i snarl and make my way toward the back. i pull out a plain piece of paper and stare. why can't i think of anything? i can usually just draw something straight away but now i can't think of anything.

20 minutes. it been 20 minutes and still nothing.
"Why is the page blank Y/N? you've been here long enough to have gotten started on you're project, which is due tomorrow may i remind you?"
"Miss, i know" my patience is already running out.
"the WHY isn't there anything on the page?!"
"can you stop shouting? you'll give me a brain tumour."
"excuse me? YOU are the one without ANY work who hasn't shown up in THREE weeks and you're telling ME what to do!?"
"Jesus christ just fucking shut up!"
"That language is not welcome in this class and you know that"
"Fine, i'll just leave then" i grab my stuff and leave, heading to the canteen.

this food is fucking disgusting. i go to a vending machine instead and just get some snacks before looking for a place to sit. it's full of people, some looking lively and some looking like they'd rather be dead then be here. suddenly, my hearing goes weird and my hands start to sweat. a panic attack.
no. not today. my heart starts to beat faster and my breathing quickens, i feel like i'm going to die. i shove my snacks into my pocket and head to the bathrooms.
i feel like i'm going to be sick. i know i won't be but my nerves are too high right now. i slam a cubicle door and slide down against the wall. i reach into my bag for something to help, my hands shakily grabbing the bottle.