"Or what? You cant do fuck all," I say whilst looking back up at him.

He just chuckles to himself lowly. "You underestimate what I'll do."

"Why don't you show me then," I say whilst stepping closer to him, suddenly getting a random spurt of confidence.

"Oh, so you like to play this little game huh? When I tell you that I will rip you apart in a second, it's not an under statement. You will be begging me to stop but I'll just. Keep. Going."

At this point my heads tilted up to his and his is bent down towards mine, we're less then 2 inches away from eachothers faces.

"Oh I wont beg, I never beg."

"We'll say about that," he mumbled before pulling me into a kiss. Our lips fight together before he starts making his way down my neck. I hold onto his soft brown hair and slightly tug on it, in return he bites down on my neck, not enough to hurt but enough to make me let a quiet moan leave my mouth.

"Is that what you like love?To be bitten, to be hurt. By the end of the night you're going to be sore so don't even worry about that," he says on my neck in between kisses. He drags me out of the bathroom and into a random bedroom. He chucks me on the bed and gets on top. He then starts kissing my neck more roughly this time before taking off my t-shirt and leaving me in my red lace bra. He licks his bottom lip slightly before kissing down inbetween my tits. He unclips my bra and chucks it to the ground, groping one with his hand and moving down to suck on the other one. He lightly bites down and I moan loudly and he makes his way down my body, trailing kisses as he goes. He take my joggers off and just looks down at me.

"You look like such a slut, laying down beneath someone you only just met, in just your fucking hot lingerie set. Is that what you like to be? A worthless slut who is only used for other peoples pleasure?"

I just look up at him, not knowing what to say. No one's ever treated me this way before and I love it.

"When I ask you a question you answer it," he says whilst taking his jeans off. "Do you like being a little fuck toy for everyone to use?"

"Yes."

"God you're so hot. I cant wait to be inside you," he says whilst taking his trousers off. "When you're screaming out you will only refer to me as sir, do you understand?"

"Yes," he looks at me as if he's warning me what to say next, "Yes sir."

"Fuck, it sounds so good coming from your mouth. Does this turn you on, huh? You like being treated like a whore?"

"No," I say lying through my teeth. He hooks my matching red panties and moves them to the side, smirking as he looks back at me.

"Looks like someone's lying, you're dripping wet darling." He lines up with my entrance and pushes all of it into me, and fuck he's big. I moan loudly as he covers my mouth with his hand.
"We don't want them hearing us now do we?" He says whilst thrusting into me hard. "But i guess you'd like that, huh. You'd like someone to walk in and see me fucking pounding into you whilst you just sit there and moan like the fucking cumslut you are, wouldn't you?"

"Yes sir, I'm such a fucking slut. Faster! Oh my go-" I moan so loud I think anyone could hear us.

"More specifically, you're mine. You're my slut aren't you?"

"Yes sir"

"Tell me."

"I'm yours."

"Louder."

"I'm yours," I moan louder into his shoulder as he fucks me even harder.

"I said fucking say it louder not moan like the stupid whore you are!"

"I'm your fucking slut! Oh my god!"

"Mhm, yes you are. You're so tight. You're being so good right now."

"Fuck, I'm gonna-" I stop half way through, I've turned into such a moaning mess.

"You're gonna what? Tell me, what are you gonna do?"

"Im gonna cum," I moan whilst he pushes even harder into me, the bed hitting the wall.

"No you're not, not yet. I'll tell you when you can cum. Understand?"

"Yes sir!"

"You're so obedient for me aren't you? Is this what worthless sluts like you do on the weekends, huh? Hook up with random people the first time they see them?"

"No."

"Look at me, I want to see you come undone through your eyes. Fucking look at me," he grabs my chin and forces eye contact.

"Please, please can I cum now?"

"Please what?"

"Please sir, please"

"Beg."

I didn't get it, I was already begging.

"Please let me cum sir! I'll do anything! I'll be your slutty fuck toy forever just please let me cum!" I half moan half scream.

"Cum. Now. Cum! Fuck you're so good baby," he says whilst releasing as well.

That's was the best sex I've ever had. After I've stopped shaking so much I get up to get changed and so does Harry. It's kind of awkward but surprisingly, not too bad. He seems like a pretty nice guy, well up until he just walked out as if nothing happened without speaking to me. I walk downstairs to see everyone giving me weird looks. Everyone's heard shit like that before just get over it. I just look back at them weirdly and continue walking until someone pulls me away and into a quiet area in the back garden.

"Y/N, you've got to see this."