reminiscing our memories together

I remember going to the cinema with you.

We were laughing, smiling and crying.

I've always loved spending time with you.

You were there for me in elementary.

It was sad to see you transfer schools in 7th grade,

But please do know that I am always thankful to have you as my best friend.

We may have been apart,

Yet our friendship will remain just like how it started.

Hey Telay,

I miss you! It's been a while since we talked. I hope you're doing well. I'm sorry if I wasn't there when you needed me. I'm so sorry for my shortcomings. I wish to make it up to you. I want you to know that our friendship didn't change. We just did outgrow each other, I guess. But nonetheless, I am happy to see you happy. I hope you're okay right now. Please don't hesitate to approach me if you want to talk about something. I'll make it up to you as well. I was very busy with school and everything I was occupied with that I forgot to check up on you. If you ever feel like you've no one to talk to, I am just here for you. I miss you very much and the good old days. I can't wait for COVID to end and so we'd watch movies again haha. Merry Christmas, Tel. I hope you take a break from everything that stresses you out. You are always loved and appreciated. I love you, Telay.