"You're really gonna go to bed with him." He stood and crossed his arms over his chest.

          "What am I supposed to do Ivan? He's my boyfriend."

          "Fine, but this isn't over." He grabbed my hand as I started to walk to the bedroom. I felt a slight urge to turn and hit him, but I didn't. Where did that come from? He pulled me back to him and kissed me again. I felt my legs go weak and I sank into the kiss as he parted my lips and slipped his tongue in my mouth. I let him explore my mouth as he cradled my head in his left hand his other hand on my hip. Just as I felt myself getting wet, he pulled away. "Goodnight Leslie," he smirked at me and headed off to his bedroom. I walked into the bedroom and crawled into bed with Marco thinking of Ivan. Thankfully he was already asleep when I got in the bed so I wasn't forced to have sex with him. If I had I'm sure I would have called out Ivan's name.

          When I woke up the next morning Marco was nowhere to be found. I got out of the bed and checked the bathroom for him, but he wasn't there. I quickly brushed my teeth and got dressed, throwing on a white tank top and my favorite blue and red checkered button down rolling the sleeves up to my mid forearm. I pulled on a pair of skinny jeans and my UGGs and headed out to the kitchen to grab some breakfast. I was surprised to find Ivan awake and cooking breakfast. I slowed down walking and eyed him. He was cooking in just a pair of red basketball shorts. I stared at his back watching his muscles flex as he moved. His tanned skin was flawless and his body was toned and strong. When he turned around and faced me my breath caught. He looked at me and I tried to turn away but I couldn't. I had been amazed by his back, but his front was tantalizing. He smiled obviously reading my expression. "Good morning."

          "Hi," it was all I could manage to get out.

          "Marco had to go to work today. He said somebody needed him to cover for him and he'd be working until ten. He told me to look after you, so I made you breakfast."

          "And you had to do that half naked?" I asked.

          "Best way to do it," he winked at me and pushed a plate of eggs and bacon towards me on the breakfast bar.

          "I, uh, I think I'll skip breakfast and head out to school. I appreciate the gesture though." My stomach couldn't have picked a worse time to growl.

          Ivan smirked, "your mouth is saying no..." He stepped to the breakfast bar and wafted the steam from the food at me. "But your stomach is saying sit down and eat." I looked around nervously. "Oh come on, Leslie. I was told to take care of you. Don't make my job hard..."

          "Oh fine." I sat down and dug in. When was the last time I'd eaten? I finished my food in about three minutes and Ivan gaped at me.

          "Wow. You're like a frickin' garbage disposal," he laughed as he took my plate and scooped some more eggs onto it.

          "I'm good Ivan, you eat." I told him, getting up and walking out of the living room where the stools were into the kitchen.

          "I'm fine. Besides, thus isn't really what I'd like to eat this morning anyway." He smirked suggestively at me waving the plastic spatula in his hand.

          "Ivan, about last night. Look I think I was drunk and I wasn't--" he cut me off, putting a finger to his lips to shh me. I couldn't help but think about kissing him again. Hell, I was thinking about doing everything to him. He stepped close to me and my breath caught in my throat again and my heart started pounding in my chest. He leaned down slowly and touched his lips to mine for barely a second before he pulled away. He smiled at me and turned back to the stove. What happened after that wasn't even in my control. After he'd kissed me like that it just mad me want more of him. It brought something out of me that I don't think I'd ever used with a guy-- courage. Before I could think it through, I grabbed Ivan's arm and spun him back around. I put my hand behind his neck and pulled him into me, crushing my lips to his. He responded just as quickly as I'd grabbed him, dropping the spatula. He kissed me hard and before I knew it I was pressed up against the wall with him pinning my arms above my head with his left hand. I usually detested being restrained because most of the time it was with Marco and he scared me, but not this time. I trusted Ivan. That was new. He tangled his other hand in my hair and I fought to break his hold as he kissed me. I just wanted him closer to me, I wanted him pressed so close to me that our bodies would almost be one. But he didn't let my hands go. My ache to touch him only made me kiss him harder and this time I deepened the kiss pushing my tongue in his mouth. He seemed a little surprised at first but he adjusted quickly, opening for me and massaging my tongue with his own. After about three minutes of us kissing like this, I couldn't take anymore. "I want you," I whispered against his lips.