Shine! Cauli's Huge 5-Star Makeover!

"You're still roaming around this city, huh?"

"To even abandon our Mother for a girl you just met. You seem to trust her a lot."

"You ran away, you're not as strong as you think. You don't know how to transform into that wretched Cure Knowledge properly yet."

"... Wipe those tears off your squirmy face, me. I'll make Mother proud and destroy this pathetic city again."

"Traditore! You're a TRAITOR!"

"Why did you leave me, my little c4v0lf10r3?!

° ∆ -------- ••• ------- ∆ 👾🎮👾 ∆ -------- ••• ------- ∆ °
Shine! Cauli's Huge 5-Star Makeover!
° ∆ -------- ••• ------- ∆ 👾🎮👾 ∆ -------- ••• ------- ∆ °

Cauli's POV
Time: Monday Morning | Location: Aosemura Residence

"AH!" I woke up. My hand is stretched out. I retracted it back slowly, what is going on?

Just who was that boy and his mom? Why does she sound like...

Nevermind. Rise. Rinse. Repeat. I yawned and stretched out my arms. 5:00. School begins at 9:00. I got out from my mattress, it wasn't a bed but I'm ever so grateful for it until Mom and Dad buy another bed.

My room itself was empty. It lacked everything. There was only, a mattress with a white duvet, a pile of clothes and a automaton. The automaton also had the vintage doll Mom brought lying next to an unused vase, I wonder what it's for.

"Good morning, Sarvy!" I called out to Sarvy, I found her snuggled tight into the mattress.

"Mworningu Caulli-kyuun... saaaaaviiiii." This is the most tired I've heard a Navi. Sarvy dragged her body and climbed through my body to my shoulders. "It's suuni owutsude... savi."

"Yes. We're moving into summer in roughly-" I calculated the time, "1 month and 2 weeks."

"Rweally? Yaaay... saviii." I rubbed Sarvy's silver fluffy locks.

"I'm happy you got enough sleep Sarvy. Haha! I guess you're not used to sleeping for so long. Me either, Sarvy."

I reached the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then I washed out my hair with shampoo that human boys use. I quickly blow-dryed it and put my headband back on.

Ironing. Nikou wears unkept clothes to school most of the week. Doesn't she iron her own clothes? No matter, I'll my own and hers. I finished ironing in a matter of 30 seconds and changed into my school uniform.

I thought about kept the black jumper but we're moving into summer. Besides it reminds too much of my past. So a white cardigan will do.

After that, breakfast. What would Nikou and the others like? According to Nikou, Mom always cooks eggs and toast. I could make that but isn't it too plain?

By using at least 1.5 kilograms of what's in the fridge, I can switch up the usual by making omelette and french toast. Not that I miss the taste of french toast.

As for Sarvy, I'm sure she can eat normal human food with a tiny candy as a appetiser.

Usually back with Mother, I did not need breakfast. Mother just woke me up with a controlled shock so whatever I ate at school is immediately digested and disposed through lasers. And when I came back, no dinner, just another session of virtual training.