DPC - Introductions

Drive Pretty Cure! /ドライブプリキュア!

Motifs: Technology, video games, the future (visual wise) Connections and freedom vs. control (narrative wise)

Original Run: 49 Chapters(?)
Opening:  PLAY! Drive Pretty Cure!
Ending: INSERT COIN PLEASE ~The Legend of Pretty Cure~

Pretty Cure (¾):

Aosemura Nikou / 青瀬村 二項
"Linking the unknown mysteries! Logged on, Cure Glitch!"
Age: 15
Nickname: Nikko (にっこう)
Alter Ego: Cure Glitch
Birthday: July 26th
Theme: Errors
Power: Glitches
Theme Colour: Blue (main); Black (sub)
Height: 174cm / 5'7" ft
Catchphrase: "Today's already glitchy!"
Weapon: Error HeadControl
Henshin Item: Synchro-Phone, DriCureChip
Henshin Phrase: "Pretty Cure, Synchro-Me Up!"

Nikou is the wild and energetic ninth grader attending Mitsukado Middle School in her second year. Nikou frequently attends the school's dojo as she has a passion for martial arts. She won't care if she gets injured or has her arm ripped off for anything even if it wasn't worth it. Nikou also enjoys playing video games, her favourite fighting game is Super High School Fighters.

As Cure Glitch, she has the power of system errors and is capable of "decoding" her enemies. Her theme colours are blue and black. Her signature attack is Glitch Buster.

Micro / マイクロ
"Igniting the burning blazes! Logged on, Cure Pyro!"
Age: 15 (physically)
Alter Ego: Cure Pyro
Birthday: March 1st
Theme: Overheat
Power: Fire
Theme Colour: Red (main); Gold (sub)
Height: 172cm
Catchphrase: "Overheat!"
Weapon: Blaze HeadControl
Henshin Item: Synchro-Phone, DriCureChips
Henshin Phrase: "Pretty Cure, Synchro-Me Up!"

Micro is an android from Cyberspace and one of the Pretty Cure Combatant Numbers. She arrived in Japan to look for new recruits ever since she and her old comrades lost to the Malware Thieves. Micro swore down to avenge her old allies and defeat the Malware Thieves for sure. Micro is very confident and is set in her ways, she doesn't like when things doesn't go her way.

As Cure Pyro, she has the power of overheat and can manifest fire from her fingertips. Her theme colour is red and slightly gold. Her signature attack is Pyro Bonfire.

Kanakusa Kasumi / 金草
"Harmonising the nostalgic melody! Logged on, Cure Tunes!"
Age: 15 (debut), 16 (Chp ??? onwards.)
Alter Ego: Cure Tunes
Birthday: September 13th
Theme: Music
Power: Sound
Theme Colour: Green (main); Purple (sub)
Height: 172cm
Catchphrase: "Good day."
Weapon: Fortissimo HeadControl
Henshin Item: Synchro-Phone, DriCureChips
Henshin Phrase: "Pretty Cure, Synchro-Me Up!"

Kasumi is the quiet school council president at Mitsukado Middle School. She excels in her studies and does exceptionally well especially in music leading to students looking up to her. Unfortunately Kasumi often avoids eye contact with anyone and is too shy to make a basic conversation unless it's her close friend or someone older than her. Kasumi can only communicate through her love for music, particularly chiptune and retro music.

As Cure Tunes, she has the power of sound and her screams are literally effective when provoked. Her theme colours are green and purple. Her signature attack is Tunes Encore.

Cyberspace:

Electro / エレクトロ - Electro is Nikou's rabbit-like Navi Partner from Cyberspace and is also one of the Navigators (or Navis for short) who oversees Cyberspace to make sure there aren't any unnecessary bugs and viruses. He has attitude and aims to be the best at everything. Electro and Nikou sometimes get into long agree-to-disagree conversations about their favourite games such as fighting games. Electro does his best to get to know Nikou so that he can be a great power-up for her in the future. He ends his sentences with "~ereku".