Good Day! Hack 'n Dash for School Council President!

Kasumi's POV
Time: Tuesday Morning | Location: Mitsukado Middle School

"The D.A.Y. Is Here~!" Nikou screeched at the top of her lungs, jumping up and down like a 5-year old.

Irriated by the yelling, Micro slightly bonked Nikou's head. Nikou stopped and a large bump emerged from her head. "SHUT UP NIKKO!"

The Navis emerged from our bags. "What's up with her ~nono?" Nano quietly asked.

"I dunno, she's been really hyper this morning ~ereku!" Electro stared at Nikou, wide-eyed.

"I think I know why..." I sighed.

"Huh?" Micro crossed her arms. I lifted my head to the poster in front of me. It read "Election  start TODAY! Apply for the Future of Mitsukado Middle School."

"Kami-chama's... gonna be Ms. President!" Nikou shook me back and forth. I felt dizziness surge from head to toe, my eyes becoming spiral.

"Why do you say that ~mega? A-Also knock it off!" Megan leaped into the air and slapped Nikou's arms away from my shoulders. I slowly retreated and was picking my steps very slowly.

"Silly Megan!" Nikou scrunched up her nose smugishly, "A word from Candidate No. 1 Kami-chama, please!"

"Well... umm... I don't plan on running..." I bit my lip.

"Yeah! 'I don't plan on running!'" Nikou happily cheered, as the rest of the Navis and Micro did too. After a few moments, their expressions went blank.

"Eh?"

° ∆ -------- ••• ------- ∆ 👾🎮👾 ∆ -------- ••• ------- ∆ °
Good Day! Hack 'n Dash For Student Council!
° ∆ -------- ••• ------- ∆ 👾🎮👾 ∆ -------- ••• ------- ∆ °

Third Person POV
Time: Tuesday Midday | Location: Mitsukado Middle School

"Class dismissed. Homework is due for next week Wednesday." The teacher spoke flatly.

Everyone got up from their seats and started yapping about the elections. Some talking about other girly/boyish things. Meanwhile Kasumi quietly packed away her Chemistry book, she obviously wanted to get out first.

Kasumi walked out with everyone else, some split from the gathering to see their friends in other classes.

"Hey Kasumi-san!" One of Kasumi's peer called out, the petite brunette turned around, her plentiful ponytails trailing behind.

"G-Good day..."

"Are you going to enter?" She asked.

"Let me guess t-the elections..." Kasumi sighed. The girl and three others behind nodded. "W-well umm... no."

"Eh? I was hoping for a Kasumi vs. Komori! The two geniuses dunking it out in an election! Oh well see you later!" Kasumi's eyes widened.

"Ichine... K-Komori... yeah." A wave of sadness poured over Kasumi's head. If there was anyone who could beat Kasumi, it was the one and only Ichine Komori of 3-A.

"Kami-chama~!!" Nikou ran to Kasumi's shoulders all the way from the end of the hallway.

"Nikko! Will you behave yourself?!" Micro also appeared behind Nikou. "Running across hallways are strictly prohibited!"