New Transfer Student! Can We Be Friends?

Third Person POV
Time: Unknown | Location: Dr. Cerius

"DAMN IT! DAMN IT!!" Antoinette aggressively slammed her fist against the personalised arcade machine.

Victorie sipped her tea.

"Stupid Pretty Cure always- ALWAYS!! Blasting my plans!" Victorie sipped her tea again. "Magic.exe this, love.exe THAT! GOD SHUT UP!!"

Antoinette's yell echoed across the hub. "Annie, don't be so agitated over that." Jeanne finally spoke up, in fact she had just appeared.

"Who the hell are you to say that?!" Antoinette pointed at Jeanne. "You, Victorie- We all failed! We didn't beat those damn Cures! Now Doc is gonna DISMANTLE us! DISMANTLE, JEANNE!"

"Hush your gears! No one is getting dismantled!" That menacing and grim voice only belonged to the Doctor herself. She entered into the room, everywhere going silent.

"Doctor!" Annie gasped. The other two sisters turned around, Dr. Cerius marched towards the three of them.

"Ugh... After 5 rounds of humiliating defeats, you triplets will have a break." Cerius decrees to the three sisters.

"A break?" The three's words slipped out of their mouth.

"Doctor, it is mandatory for us to summon Terrorbytes until the world is under your control." Jeanne got up.

The doctor grabbed a apple-flavoured lollipop from her pocket and started sucking on it.

"Yes! If we don't then... how are we going to achieve this feat?"

The lollipop made a pop sound as Cerius pulled it out from her mouth. Licking the flavour on her lips until she could not taste it no more. "Who said I'm stopping you from that?" The doctor turned to the three. "It's a break to cool your systems down for today, I don't want you three to blowup from overheat. Besides..."

"He will take of that." This made the three to tilt their heads in confusion. Cerius gestured her hand forward to a mysterious figure. The figure leaped out of the shadows. Now it was revealed to a young android boy who had striking lavender hair and piercing orange eyes. He wore a school uniform similar to Mitsukado Middle School however he wore a two tailed purple blazer opposed to the normal grey and blue jacket.

"Mother. I heard you call." The boy spoke monotonously. The doctor smoothened his chin and then ruffled his hair in front of the sisters.

"Hey, who the heck is that?!" Annie's mouth was wide open.

"I do not recognise him. Has he always been here...?" Victorie put a finger across her cheek, folding her other arm into her elbow.

"Doctor, is that your assistant?" Jeanne took a closer inspection of the Assistant. "He has similar traits of your physique."

"That's because he's my best son Cauli, you boltheads!" Cerius yapped, "He was working off-site and this was a good time to bring him outside for once!"

"Speaking of which Cauli... are you delighted to know... you'll be starting school at Mitsukado Middle School?"

"Mitsukado Middle School." The so-called Cauli repeated.

"Mitsukado Middle School?!" The sisters shrieked in unison aside from Jeanne who just looked as flabbergast.

"Mitsukado Middle School ~savi!" Then a creature emerged from Cauli's bag. The three androids jumped slightly. The creature was indeed a Navi like the regular 3 Navis so far, but this Navi had a Russian doll-like appearance, a curled blonde lock of hair, beady purple eyes and a black and purple cloak with sharp big claws.