-14-

{Lila's POV}

I woke up with a massive headache, it felt like I had slept for days. I couldn't remember what had happened yesterday, my memory was hazy.... I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my phone from my nightstand. I saw that it was 10AM, which surprised me. I had a lot of messages, but my attention was focused on Lando's. He had sent me a message on my number, instead of instagram. I opened it, and a small smile appeared when I read it.

'Hey Lila, I hope you're doing well. I enjoyed spending my evening with you, even though you were drunk. I'll see you soon hopefully?' 

I couldn't remember spending time with Lando.... That I had been drunk I knew as soon as I woke up, hopefully I hadn't done anything weird or stupid. 

Me: Hey, thanks for checking on me. I just don't remember us doing anything together yesterday? Sorry my thoughts are blurry.'

I turned off my phone, and stood up. I walked to the mirror, frowning when I realised I was still in my clothes from yesterday. I immediately ran to my walk-in closet, and grabbed my favourite oversized hoodie. I laid it down and also grabbed my black nike shorts. I didn't feel like wearing a dress or something.

I walked into my bathroom and changed. I put my hair in a messy bun. I brushed my teeth, and washed my hands with my favourite hand soap. When I was done, I realised that I hadn't heard Max. I walked to the stairs and leaned over the railing. I didn't hear a sound, so I walked down. On the kitchen counter was a note that Max had written. 

Hey, if you're reading this, it means you're awake. I let you sleep in, I'm out getting breakfast so I'll be back in half an hour. See you soon little one.' 

I had no idea when Max had written the note, so he could come any time. I went to the fridge and got out a cool mango drink. I walked over to the sofa and sat down in a cross-legged position. I leaned forward and picked up my Macbook. I opened my MacBook, and started to watch a series. 

I was totally focused on the series when the doorbell rang. I rolled my eyes, I didn't feel like getting up at all. I got up, sighing, and opened the door. To my great surprise, Lando was standing at the door. He was wearing a black hoodie with a neon yellow 'G' on it, and grey sweatpants. 

"Hey?" I said as I continued to open the door.

"Hey, is Max there?" his voice was still sleepy. 

"No, he's out shopping."

Lando began to nod as if he knew Max was doing the shopping. There was a silence, and I could see that he was waiting for me to ask him if he could come in. It made me feel uncomfortable, and I was still in my morning clothes. I had not put on any make-up or done my daily skin routine. But leaving him like that was unkind, so I asked him to come in. His face lit up and we walked in together. 

"Oh, I see you were watching a series," he said, putting my laptop on his lap.

"Yeah right, I just woke up and I have a headache..." I said sighing.

"I honestly don't think that's that weird..." he said trying to hold back his laughter. 

"I don't remember anything from that night and I think that's better too." 

 "You really don't remember anything?" said Lando staring at me. 

"Um... no, I mean the last thing I know is that I went outside" I said as I sat down next to him on the couch.

"Oh" he said shortly, as if disappointed.

I said nothing and began to avoid his eye contact.

"Do you want me to tell you?" he asked.