-6-

"I don't quite get the compliment" I grabbed Lando's arm because he kept walking.

I wanted to know the reason, was it really a compliment? Or was he just kidding what most boys do. I pulled Lando towards me, his eyes meeting mine.

"A little curious don't you think?" Lando laughed as I let go of his arm.

"no, not at all" I folded my arms.

"You're a curious type Lila, come I thought you were going to do something with Charlotte?" This time Lando grabbed my arm and pulled me along with him.

 I felt his warm grip around my arm, it hurt a little.

"I can walk myself." I free my arm from his strong hand.

"It doesn't look like it, you walk slowly with those little legs of yours you're so small." Lando laughed and winked shyly.

"Not funny" I giggled and kept walking, Lando just walking behind me.

"You are indeed a bit bossy, where has the shy side of you gone" Lando started walking in front of me again, making strong eye contact with me.

"Who Said I'm Bossy" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Max of course"

"Yeah, that was because of this morning, I'm normally not bossy unless I have to watch Max and that's quite often. I mean he's sensible but sometimes..." I said quickly as I walked on.

"Aha, I'm starting to know more and more about you, and I like it" Lando said hoarsely.

"You know nothing about me" I sighed, and rolled my eyes. 

"I know more about you than you think" He winked, and smiled shyly. 

"Shut up" I playfully pushed him aside softly. 

He smiled, and we walked on.

I could already see Charlotte waiting from a distance. She waved at me very kindly, and a lovely smile appeared on her face. I waved back and walked up to her. I was nearly there when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around, when Lando's eyes met mine. 

"What?" I asked. 

"I wanted to say bye, I'm going inside" he pointing at the motorhome.

"Oh yeah, thanks for leading me the way, and good luck today" I smiled.

"It was a pleasure, I'll see you around I hope?" He said. 

"You will" I smiled and turned around.

I didn't know that he could be friendly.

I walked to Charlotte, and I felt Lando's gaze on me. 

"Hey, how are you sweetie?" Charlotte pulled me into a hug. 

"I'm good, what about you?" I freed myself from the hug.

"I'm fine too, and what's going on between you and Lando?" she said as a grin appeared on her face.

I frowned Lando and me? There's clearly nothing between us, I don't like him at all. And neither does he, he's irritating with his stupid jokes. And he's to childish, he doesn't mature at all.

"There is absolutely nothing between Lando and I" I said quickly, as I looked to the ground.

"He's clearly starting to like you" She winked.

"No, he teases me all the time and so often him I don't even talk to him." I rolled my eyes, he really annoys me.

"Did you see the way he looks at you? He's trying to give you hints, but you obviously don't get them." Charlotte laughed and rested her hand on my shoulder.