-10-

I looked at the ground when I saw Lando standing there. My cheeks turned slightly red, and my heart began to beat faster as I realised what was going on. I had just kissed a boy, where was I with my head? Focus on yourself Lila' I said to myself in my head. 

"I think I should go" I said softly, when I saw Lando send a death stare at James.

"I don't want you to go" said James putting his arms around me, smirking at Lando.

"Sorry, I'll see you around we'll keep in touch" I detached myself from his arms, and looked deep into his eyes. 

"I'm going to miss you" he gave a kiss on my forehead. 

I smiled shyly, and gave him a hug. I didn't want to go, I wanted to get to know him, spend time with him. 

I stopped the hug. "Bye, I enjoyed meeting you." I looked at the ground. 

"Promise me that we will see each other again." 

I nodded "I promise" I smiled, and turned to Lando. 

Lando looked annoyed and grabbed my arm tightly. 

"Bye Lila" I could hear he was sad, as Lando pulled me out of the café. 

I waved and tried to free my arm from Lando's hand. 

"Hey let go of me!" He let go of my hand, and looked around. 

"Where are the boys?" I asked, annoyed.

"Back to the Hotel, we are taking the taxi" said Lando as he sat on his phone.

"What do you mean we?" 

"You know damn well what I mean by that" he snarled. 

"Why did you come to see where I was and not Max?" I looked at my shoes.

"Because I was curious where you were, and Max had to pack all your bags for your flight" he said ignoring my gaze. 

"Why were you curious?" 

"Why do you always have so many questions" he turned his head to me and sighed. 

My irritation mounted, and I turned around. I walked the other way, I had no desire to be with him. 

"Lila, where are you going?" Lando started walking after me.

"Leave me alone, I'll see how I get to the Hotel myself" I shouted. 

"Lila, you don't know the way" he said calmly, as he walked next to me.

"Oh, and you want to tell me that you do know the way" I said rolling my eyes.

"Um yes, I called a taxi, please come" he grabbed my arm.

"Stop" I tried to loosen his grip. 

"No, you are coming with me whether you want to or not. Max will kill me if you don't come with me" he said serious.

"In that case, I'm not coming with you" I smirked. 

"Okay first of all, that's mean" he said while resting his hand on his chest, acting he was hurt.

He kept staring at me, which made me feel a bit uncomfortable. There was a long silence, we only looked at each other deeply in the eyes.

"I'll come, but only because I don't feel like walking not to please you" I walked past him, to where we were standing earlier. 

I sat down on the wooden bench and waited for the taxi. Lando sat down next to me, and stared at me. I tried to ignore it but I couldn't 

"Don't stare at me" I said, putting my hands in front of my face.