-12-

Lando kept staring at me, deep into my eyes. I could not help but stare back at him too. I could see in his eyes that something was wrong, I felt that he didn't really like me. He could be nice but to me we were opposites, I don't know him well but I often disagreed with him. 

It seems like he could be two people... He could be sweet, funny, shy and mysterious. But I also knew the arrogant, the 'I don't care' Lando. I didn't know which Lando I was looking at. The silence prevailed, and it broke when Max walked in. At the same moment we both looked up at Max and then at each other. Max furrowed his brow and could see that something was clearly going on. 

"Is everything all right?" asked Max slowly and slightly worried.

I turned my gaze to Lando and looked at him. 

"There's nothing wrong, man" said Lando softly. 

I immediately turned my head to Max and made a 'there is something' face. Max walked towards Lando and me.

"Lila enjoy your date with James, I'll talk to Lando" he said.

I nodded and looked at Lando, I wonder what was bothering him..

{Lando's POV} 

I sighed and walked out the door of my house. I had moved not long ago, and as lazy as I am, I have not yet unpacked the boxes. I really call it my man cave, often I am not there because of the racing and everything but I could relax there. I had my hands in my pockets, and sighed deeply. I thought back to the conversation I had with Lila, I was sincerely trying to find out what Lila felt for James....I had to know, because if she was happy with him, I would leave her alone. She deserves to be happy, and I want her to be, but I would like her to be happy with me. Unfortunately, she's not open, and a little insecure. It's kind of cute. But I don't know what her true feelings are..

She doesn't understand that there is something special about her; I try to tell her but she won't listen. The things she does to me... It feels like I'm high in the sky when I see her, like all the angels are waking up. It's strange that I feel this way about someone, and so quickly. I hardly know her but I know there's a special connection between us. 

Not much later I was standing in front of Lila's house, looking up at the sun. I could see Lila, Max and George through the window, not well because the curtain was half closed. I stood in front of the door and took a deep breath, somehow I was nervous... I wanted to explain to Lila why I'd gone, but if I said why she would hate me if she didn't already... I couldn't listen to her stories about James anymore, I wasn't jealous...maybe I was. But I just knew she deserved better than James.                 

I rang the bell and waited for the door to open. The door opened slowly, and to my surprise Lila was standing there. Her face turned from a smile to a normal one. She stepped aside and greeted me. I walked past her, ignoring her. She furrowed her eye brow, which I get. I just couldn't talk, I couldn't hide my feelings, and when she was near me, my feelings only increased. 

I walked over to Max and George, who were leaning against the wall. 

"Hey guys, what's up?" I walked over to them.

"Yeah man, are you ready to lose" said Max who had a big smile on his face.

The three of us were going to play Fifa today, Max is the best of the three of us but I would never say that out loud.

"Max stay modest" said George who had a grin on his face.

We were all silent at the same time when we heard people talking in the corridor. Lila was there of course, but I hadn't seen anyone else. To my utter amazement James and Lila walked in. A grin appeared on his face when he saw me, I was disgusted. He had his arm around her waist, and I could see she was trying to get loose but instead of letting go he pulled her closer to himself.