-9-

I did not listen and walked out of the door. I was annoyed, why didn't he let me finish? I rolled my eyes at the thought. I was about to go back to the hotel room, when I saw George leaning against a wall.

"Hey, are you still here?" I asked, you could hear that I was irritated.

"Yeah as you can see, what happened?"

"Nothing, I'm going to sleep" I walked towards the door.

"No, what happened?" he grabbed my arm, forcing me to look at him. 

At that moment, Lando walked out of his room. He had his gaze on me, there was a silence. I didn't hesitate about it, and rolled my eyes at him.

"Ask him yourself" I snarled pointing at Lando who still had his gaze on me.

"Lila, just calm down please" said George.

"No!" I shouted.

I walked into my Hotel room, and sighed. Max looked up, and walked towards me. 

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked as he handed me a cup of tea, and led me to the sofa to sit. 

"I took a sip of the tea and said, "I'm fine, just irritated.

"Okay, you can tell me anything, I just want you to know that" he rested his head on my shoulder, and he closed his eyes.

I knew he was tired, and made myself comfortable. I carefully put the cup of tea on the floor, so I wouldn't have to wake Max. I closed my eyes too, and fell asleep. 

{The next morning}

"Lila, are you awake?" I softly heard a familiar voice, I knew it was Max.

I opened my eyes slowly, and squeezed my eyes shut immediately when the sun shone on my eyes.

I heard Max's soft laugh "I'll shut the curtains for you"

"Thank you" I said softly, while my eyes were still closed. 

"Ready" he said. 

I opened my eyes "Good morning" I smiled.

"Good morning, tonight is our flight back to Monaco I just wanted to remind you"

"Yes, I hadn't forgotten" I got up, and walked towards the bathroom to take a shower.

In the shower I thought of yesterday. I rolled my eyes at the thought. Why didn't he let me finish? I had planned to talk to him last night. But since yesterday I don't care about him anymore.  

An hour later, I was all set to have breakfast somewhere. I was wearing a blouse and shorts. I opened the box, where I had all my jewellery. I took out some necklaces, and a bracelet. I always wear Max's bracelet, but I usually take off the other jewellery before I go to sleep. I ignored Lando's necklace, and didn't put it on.

I could already see that Max was ready, because he was standing by the door. I grabbed my purse, and put it around my shoulder. I walked out of the hotel room with Max. 

Me and Max arrived in the lobby of the hotel. I saw George and Lando talking to each other on the big red and gold carpet. I tried to walk past them without them noticing but Max saw them and walked towards them.

I squeezed my eyes shut and sighed. Please let Max keep this short. I watched from a distance, and looked at Lando who already had his gaze on me. When he saw me looking, he turned his head back to Max.

"Lila, why are you standing here?" asked George walking towards me.

"I don't want to talk to Lando" I said softly.