-11-

"Just admit that you like James" he said as he fixed his gaze on me. 

"Is that your suggestion?" I asked while frowning my eyebrow.

"No, it's a question" he said as he put his hand in his pocket.

"As I had said before, I don't have an answer to your question." 

"Why did you kiss him?" he looked deep into my eyes. 

Lando had beautiful blue eyes, which were lit by the sun shining through the window. I didn't know, why did I kissed him? I wasn't normally like this, but I was so attracted to him. I didn't forget the words Charlotte said. Maybe love really existed, I didn't know, I didn't even know what real love was. I wanted to find out, but I didn't want to waste time. I looked at the ground while I was thinking, I lifted my head to Lando again so that I could look at him again. 

"I don't know..." I stared into his eyes.

"Why don't you know?" he asked.

"I just don't know, and if you'll excuse me I'm going to the toilet." I looked at him annoyed.

Why did he always have so many questions? He didn't say anything so I just walked away. Before I could open the toilet door, I heard Lando whisper something.

"The things you do to me Lila.." he said softly, avoiding my eye contact.

I furrowed my brow "what do you mean?"

"Never mind, sorry..." he turned around with his head down, and walked away. 

Do people now understand why he makes me so confused? I shook off the thoughts, and opened the door. Once I was done, I saw that Lando was gone. His dark green coat was no longer on the coat rack, and the mat in front of the door had shifted. 

I walked over to the marble countertop and picked up my iPhone, which was on the charger. Maybe Lando had texted me..

Max sent you a message.

Missed call from James.

Charlotte sent you a message. 

Daniel responded to your story.

No message from Lando. I was worried and I didn't understand why. I made myself think I wasn't worried, because why should I care about him? Maybe he left because James was coming in a few hours? I really didn't know, but I didn't have much time before James arrived. I was about to text Lando, when George called me. I picked up the phone.

"Hey Lila, I heard you're in England?" said George in an energetic voice.

"Yeah, I arrived today" I said as I leaned against the white marble countertop.

"And you didn't even call me to meet" he said jokingly.

"Didn't think of that, besides I forgot you live in England. But if you want you can come by once, I'm here for a few days" I chuckled.

"Then you know now, and what if I come over now I'm kinda bored" 

"I can't sorry, James is coming soon and still need to clean up and change clothes" 

"James? Is that the guy from the cafe in Bahrain?" he said.

I sighed "Yes, he has something planned he is coming to pick me up" I smiled at the thoughts. 

"So you guys are going on a date?" 

"Sort of"

"Have fun, I'll come by another time" he chuckled.