/ 15 /

Father's Day / Can I Have a Mother?

"Little Hank is hungry." Carl says as he snatches the bowl of cereal out of my hands.

"Tell Little Hank to go back home and get his own breakfast." I snatch the bowl back. "Aren't you meant to be looking for summer jobs?"

"Yeah, Hank knows a few places." Carl smirks.

"Please don't get involved in anything that involves drugs, alcohol or sex." I say to him as he walks out.

"Do you know where I can get knives and blunts?" Debbie asks while walking into the kitchen.

"Alley behind the OTB. Ask for Raoul, but bring a rag. Sometimes he doesn't bother to wipe the blood off the blade." I tell her.

"Is Lip up?" Fiona asks us as she walks downstairs.

"Don't know, don't care." I say to her.

"Can you go and wake him up?" She asks Ian.

"I'll do it." Debbie chimes in as she runs upstairs.

"Did something happen between you and Lip?" Fiona asks.

"He's an asshole." I reply.

I quickly finish my breakfast and then put on my jacket.

"Where are you going?" Ian asks.

"Mickey's." I tell him.

---

I knock on the Milkovich's door and then step back, waiting for someone to answer.

The door opens and Mandy is standing there.

"Hey." She smiles. "My dad's here but I can meet you somewhere else later."

"Is Mickey in?" I ask.

"Uh, yeah-" I shove past her and into the house.

I walk into Mickey's room and see that Terry is also there.

Terry smirks when he sees me. "Use a condom." He says to Mickey.

"Does your dad still think we fuck?" I ask Mickey as I close the door after Terry.

"It's better for him to think that you're the Gallagher twin I'm fucking." He says. "And for me to be the Milkovich you're screwing."

"Don't have to worry about that one now." I say as I sit down on his bed.

"Why?" He lights a cigarette.

"Lip took that problem out of my hands." I tell him.

"Mandy and Lip?" Mickey questions.

"Yeah." I reply.

"Me and my brothers are robbing a nursing home later, you coming?" He asks.

"I'd rather not go to hell, thanks." I sarcastically smile.

"They're going to die soon anyways." He says.