●○~chapter 1~○●

Tw:small mentions of abuse

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

I groan.

"Ugh...is it monday already?" I throw my hand in the direction of my alarm. It falls of my nightstand.

"Shit" I groan. I sit up. I stretch and yawn.

I pick up the alarm. Turn it off and put on my nightstand again. I walk over to my closet and look for a bit. I shrug and grab a dark blue hoodie and some black ripped Jeans. I sigh and walk to the bathroom.

I slip the hoodie on, followed by putting my jeans on. I look in the mirror and groan once again. I do not wanna go to school today. Whatever. I brush my hair out and brush my teeth. I walk back to my room and go to my nightstand. I grab my beanie and place it on my head. I grab my bag and head to the kitchen.

I wave bye to my father and walk out the front door. Oh yeah. I haven't even introduced myself.

Alex Quackity.
age:17 senior in highschool.
Straight B student
Shy when im around no one i knows
But once I'm  with my friends i am the loudest in the room.
Im not popular but I  am well known

I start walking to the bus stop. When I arrive I see my brother George running behind me. "QUACKITY YOU BASTURD!" He yells.
He is in pajama pants and his hoodie from his boyfriend. But has all his school things.

George Davidson
Age:17 senior in highschool
Straight A student
Loud and outgoing. And sleeps. A lot.
He is also my older brother. Just by a few months.

"What? What?" I say as he comes to a holt.
"You didnt wait for me? Hannah  already left the house and you left me!" He yells. I sigh

"Look, I'm not gonna be late cause you decided to sleep in."

He rolls his eyes at me. We wait for a good 5 minutes before the bus showed up. We entered the bus and sat down next to eachother. I sigh and feel my phone vibrate. I take it out of my pocket and see a text from my father.

Awesomedad

Hey I wont be home tell real real late. The prison is making me stay later. I'm sorry. But could you possibly make dinner?

Of course, dad.

Sam awes
Age:38 lead prison guard at the prison of pandora or whatever its it's called. Hes never home. He is my dad and I'm grateful for what he does its just..wish I could spend some time with him.

I sigh. Great. Now I have to cook! Oml my day couldn't get any worse.

"Hey hon"

Or maybe it could.

I look over to the asie
There stand schaltt. My ex. He was a piece of shit. He was also abusive. But I dont wanna get into that. The police dropped his case and let him go free. But left him with a restraining order. But knowing him he'll break it. He was wearing super ripped Jean's with a red jacket tied around his waist and a white tee-shirt

Schaltt J
Age:17 senior in highschool
Failing all of his classes except math
The bully of the school.
He makes sure that people fear him.
Why did I start dating him? Dear God that's a whole nother story.

He should be in jail. He fights people all the time and most of the time those kids get sent to the hospital.

"I'm not your 'hon' now go away" I scowl

He rolls his eyes and walks to the back of the bus. He has to. It's the rules. L.

The bus pulls up to the school and let's us all out. The first people me and George see is Dream

Dream taken
Age:17 senior in highschool
Mostly Cs but has a few Bs
The most popular guy in school. Hes a super sweet guy tho. He is the reason I dont get picked on.

He was wearing a green hoodie, some chain belts black jeans and a smiley mask. Idk why he wears it but I dont judge.

There was also sapnap. He was wearing a white tshirt with a long sleeve black shirt underneath. He too was wearing black Jean's with some belts that hung over his hip. And a lotta rings and bracelets.

Sapnap pandas
Age:17 senior in highschool
Failing every class. All of them.
Hes the second most popular guy and is dreams bff. Hes..really. charming.

I feel someone hug me from behind.
"BIG Q" I hear the voice giggle.
That would be karl. I turn around and look at him. He had a really colorful hoodie on with dark blue Jeans and a necklace. He also had black stud earrings. His nails were black to match.

Karl Jacobs
Age:17 senior in highschool
As in every class. Top model student. Hes perfect. Hes been my best friend for ages. I helped him ask out sapnap and he helped me with my..ex. and were pretty close. I've liked him since 7th grade. But, I respect his relationship with the man I also have small feelings for.

George ran and hugged dream. They were a couple.

"Did you oversleep?" Dream asked.

"Howd you guess?" George responded

"Your still in pjs" George got embarrassed and turned red. "Ugh, I need to get a better sleep schedule" he said.

"Hey babe why dont we leave these lovebirds and get some breakfast from the cafe? You can come too if you want Quackity." Sapnap said. He put his arm around me and karl.

We both nodded.

We were friends. Best friends.

I wish we were more.

But whatever. We entered the school and went to the cafeteria. Got some gross looking breakfast and ate.

*BRIIIIINNNNNNGG*

That would be the bell. Karl got up.

"Bye guys! See you during passing" he said he walked towards his first class. His first was math.

Sapnap sighed

"Well I better get going too." He patted my shoulder. "See you later Q" and he got up and went to English.

Now I have to go to history.

Which sucks, only cause.

That bitch schaltt is there too. But I can do it. I'm just fine. I sigh and throw my tray away.

And walk down the hall.