20. Meeting with the Dean

Nathan's pov

I'm absolutely terrified and awestruck at the same time. Terrified because she looked like a feral animal going on a rampage. The famous three who got caught in her rampage has gone to coma, there's also a rumour running around that all the three of them has lost the ability to produce heir in future. Serves them right.

Awestruck because she was standing there like an angel, no, no that's actually doesn't justify her beauty. She looked like a goddess. An art that can't be anymore perfect. I just can't get her out of my head. I haven't slep a wink yesterday cause my brain just thought it would be good to rewind and play the same picture again and again, picture of goddess Liarah.

Those tattoos, god they make her look like an exotic priceless artefact. Should I call her angel because of the archangel tattoo or phoenix. I think I'll call her Nix, like phoenix - Nix, you get it? Yeah, so now she's Nix which rhymes with minx, teasing us with body like goddess.

Now I'm standing beside my twin leaning on our truck, who looks to be in deep thought just like always. We are waiting for Andrew and Mason. This reminds me of unusual behaviour Andrew has been sporting from these few days. He's been going out with different girl every other day and to my horror he was with Stacy or was it Samantha? The head cheerleader, whatever the name may be, I saw them making out near an old building, like two days ago. I don't understand this boy, like he was smitten with Liarah and now he's acting like a man whore.

My head stung "Ouch Ry why did you hit me man?"

"I have been calling you from 2 minutes straight. Where's your head at?"

Scratching my head I turned towards him "so what were you saying?"

He points towards a car "that's our dad's car"

I narrow my eyes to see him getting out of the car and stomping towards us "yeah.. that's right but why is he here? I haven't done anything this semester... Yet"

He looks at me funnily as dad reached us. Dad looks pretty mad as he stares down at me "Tell me Nate what did you do this time?"

I'm offended "hey! why do you assume it's me who got into trouble?? It might be Ry"

He looks towards Ry "It might be your niece who got into trouble" Ry questions him.

"She's not like that, she's not the one to get into trouble" he says confidently. I roll my eyes as Ry starts saying "Let's go to the Dean then? We'll see who got into trouble this time?"

We walk to the Dean's office "Hello Mr. Woods, please have a seat" he gestures "I see you brought your twins"

"Yeah I hope they haven't got into some serious trouble this time, it's been sometimes since I came here" dad looks at us sternly.

"Ohh I'm sorry but this isn't about your sons, it's actually about your ward, I mean your niece to be precise" we both look at our dad smugly, take that dad we told it wasn't us.

Dean calls his assistant and asks to send someone in. We turn to get out of the office before Jane's kid could come in, door opens and in comes... Rhea and my Nix with a busted lip, bruised cheek and bandaged eyebrow??? Why are they here?

Dean calls them both and asks them to take seats. Now we are both confused to no end. We both look at eachother and then to dad and Nix and Rhea. What the F is going on?? Dad looks at Nix with concern at her appearance "what happened Liarah?" He asks. She just shakes her head. How does he know her? Is she.. is she our cousin?

Dad turns towards us "you boys want to leave?" He questions. We both shake our head "no" he nods and turns ahead. Nix is our cousin? How is it even possible?? She lived in the same house as us for almost 2 months? And we didn't even see her once? Ohhh the delicious breakfast we ate everyday, she cooked? What can she not do? Damn my head's gonna explode.