Introduction

* Woods twins (picture above)*

Nathan Joseph Woods (Nate)
22 year old,
Dark brown almost black hair,
Well built, sharp facial features, light brown eyes, 6.2' tall.
Majoring in mechanical engineering at Atlanta state University (ASU)
Star football player, missing most of his classes for football and bad boy of the campus,
Girls practically throw themselves at him.

Ryan Francis Woods (Ry pronounced as Ray)
22 year old,
Hair same as his brother but slightly shorter than him,
Not as bulky as his brother that doesn't make him any less sexy, facial features, eyes and height identical to his brother,
Majoring in information technology and computer science at Atlanta state University.
Intelligent for his own good, can easily manipulate people for his gain.

Both of them don't do relationships and aren't secretive about it either but almost every girl in the campus fantasize about them. With Nathan's strength and Ryan's intelligence these two rarely get into trouble at college, but same can't be said at home. Their mom, 'Alice Woods' is the only one who can bend these boys to will. Even though they fear their dad, 'William Woods' they aren't afraid of getting caught by him but dead afraid of getting caught by their mother. Consequence of getting caught by their mother may range from eating vegetables for a whole month to wearing only pink clothes to school and even to college.

You might ask why aren't they moving out of parents house even when they are of age?? It's because of their mother; they love her too much to leave their house just yet. Even though she punishes them in most embarrassing ways they wouldn't change a thing about her. They love their dad as well but you can already say twins favor their mother more. They would do anything and everything for her. They also love their grams, 'May Woods' dad's mother who stays in a farmhouse with her husband, gramps, 'George Woods'.

Liarah Nightshade
20 year old,
Hair as dark as midnight, reaches just above shoulder, pale skin, 5.10' tall. She doesn't wear make-up nor does anything girls her age do. She hates attention be it negative or positive. She carries a blank face and shows no emotions at all.
Straight A student, majoring in electrical engineering as well as statistics.
Has had a tough past and still clinging to some of the events from past,
Doesn't speak to anyone at all, often misunderstood for being mute, it doesn't really bother her as long as people stay away from her, but often ends up getting bullied.
Very mysterious, has a double life which she doesn't want anyone to know.
Liarah was a boxer and was also in talks of being selected for national team representing country at junior world boxing championship untill she stopped wearing gloves at 18. Her past is mysterious but not as much as her mother's, 'Jane Woods' who recently died of illness, she have had for years. Liarah has been the only caretaker of her mother since she diagnosed with deathly illness when Liarah was only 13 year old.

Jane Woods
Dark hair, dark blue eyed and pale skinned lady, who was brought home by George when she was 12 and William 15. May and William hated her dearly and treated accordingly. May was angry at her husband for cheating and bringing the evidence home to live with them. Jane was kind and never snitched about brother or mother to George. She moved out of house as soon as she hit 18. No one knows what happened to Jane after she moved out of Woods family house nor has any idea about Liarah's father. Jane had secrets no one ever knew, well except may be George Woods.

William Woods
Moved out of home at 18 and got married to Alice at 22, his highschool sweetheart. He blamed Jane for his mother's tears and bullied her until one day she saved his life risking her own. His half-sister Jane, cut off all means of communication with everyone once she moved out. He tried to search for her but with no luck untill recently received a call from his long lost half-sister saying her days on earth are numbered and want to talk to him before she dies.

George Woods
Only has ever had eyes for May, yet brought a kid home saying she's his. He always been secretive about the work he did. He would always get paid handsomely. As long as it didn't harm him, May didn't really ask what he did. He too has secrets that nobody knows.

Alice Woods
Kind and warm natured woman, never harmed a fly, though kinda has supreme power over twins. Can scare the shit out of anyone if they harm her family.

May Woods
Very possessive about what is hers, hence making it very difficult for Jane to live at their house. Still despise Jane with all her heart.

Rhea Amari
24 year old,
Arabian features, tanned skin, dark hair, very cheerful girl, successful model.
Liarah's best friend, probably only one Liarah talks to,
Moved to Dubai with family almost 3 years ago, making Liarah alone.

P. J.
Holds a major part in Liarah's past.

Ian Kingsley
32 year old
Professor and head of info tech department, Atlanta state University.
Calm and composed,
Sharp jawline, black silky hair that always finds a way to fall on his forehead, healthy looking lips and skin, ocean blue eyes which usually carries a cold and mysterious look, well defined body, broad shoulder, 6.4' tall always get noticed anywhere he walks, overall looks like a model walking out of a fashion magazine.
Carries a mysterious aura around him, can consider him rich, looking at his attire and cars he brings to college on special occasions. Students and his colleagues try so hard to get his attention and fail miserably. Never seen with a woman and he likes to keep it that way. Also might have few secrets of his own.

Matteo Messina Denaro
29 year old
Successful billionaire
Heir to the Italian Mafia,
Black hair as dark as midnight, body of a Greek god, well defined jaw and cheekbones, 6.5' tall and has a habit of looking down at people (quite literally).
Light blue eyes often mistaken for silver or grey, can make anyone get on their knees be it ladies, who would love to go down on him or gents, who are possibly begging for their life. Never seen with the same woman twice. His parents has arranged his marriage to heir of Russian mafia, who's missing since her birth.
Owns chains of hotel, casino, nightclub all-over the world to cover-up his mafia works
Owner of world's largest illegal fight club.
One word to describe him ruthless.
He has been searching for a mysterious fighter who fights at his fighting club from past 3 years and isn't successful at locating the fighter YET.

These are some of the main characters you'll come across and there are many more which are introduced on the chapters itself.
Frist few chapters gonna be in twins pov and some in Ian and Matteo pov since female lead character is mysterious so I hope it does good to build her character.