14. CALYPSO

Liarah's pov

Adjusting into new environment has always been difficult since PJ left. I smile bitterly at the thought of him. I miss him, I miss him so much and I miss my Mumma.

College's been hell. It takes everything in me not to lose control and snap someone's neck. I just want to be left alone. All I want is to complete college and move. I didn't plan on changing my college but now that I have, I need to show people here to stay away from me.

That cheerleader really gets on my nerves and I couldn't hold back today. I was patient, thinking she would get tired of bullying me but she had to make it worse and I just exploded.

I was distracted looking at the picture PJ took 14 years ago on this day. The day I met him for the first time. I still remember that day like it was yesterday. I was walking back home after boxing class. I met 3-4 boys hurting a puppy. To protect that puppy I ran towards them demanding to fight me and leave that puppy alone.

I was so silly and very confident since I had gone to around 5-6 boxing classes. I chuckle at that memory. I would have been beaten badly if not for PJ. Ohh how I hated that he had to save me. He took a picture of us saying it would remind me that I needed rescue even though I was the one went to rescue puppy.

That photo was our first picture together.

That was the day I decided to be the best boxer this country has ever seen. My chest pains at the thought of boxing without him. I can't even pick gloves without him by my side.

I was so distracted to see what that cheerleader had planned. I lashed out when she tried to rip my photograph.

I sigh and text Dante to arrange a fight as soon as possible. I need to cool my temper or else I'll end up injuring everyone at college.

I get a reply instantly saying there's going to be match tonight at 1.00am with adress and details of the people fighting.

Perfect. Just what I need to get my temper in check.

I'm still agitated. I hate showing any emotions but those idiots get on my nerves.

I walk out of campus and take bus straight to visit PJ, only he can calm me down.

I reach Blue-Wood cemetery and gatekeepers greet me as I enter. I nod and walk straight towards PJ.

I stand near his resting place, in the middle of red and white flowered plants, the ones I've planted. I feel wave of calmness wash over me. I remove my shoes and climb on his grave and lie down.

"Hey PJ" smile "I missed you so much"

"I know I've already told you about mumma and moving in with uncle's family"

I exhale closing my eyes

"I know you and mumma are somewhere better place now"

I smile bitterly

"I wish I could say I'm not jealous of you now"

I turn and look upto the sky

"Something happened at college"

"Oh God... I hate when I lose control over my emotions"

I chuckle

"You know that right"

Single tear slide down from eyes

"I lost it today, I snapped badly. I know I shouldn't have but I couldn't stop"

I turn onto my side with cheeks pressed to cold surface of his grave

"She was about to tear our picture and I snapped"